Confusion about weekend sale

BC RiceBC Rice Posts: 591
edited August 2012 in The Commons

Is anyone else confused by the 50% off sale this weekend? It says that all DAZ originals (and all the generations) are 50%, but I'm not seeing anything at 50% except for a few items.

Anyone else?

Post edited by frank0314 on

Comments

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited August 2012

Need to read the details in this thread: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/5495/

Basically:
    Gen 3 on sale from 10th (though they forgot Luke and Laura + Matt and Maddie)
    Gen 4 on sale from 12th
    Genesis on sale from 15th

Could be clearer, I agree, not everyone will see the thread first

Post edited by DWG on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,342
    edited December 1969

Title edited. You are not allowed to use a percentage or price in the title of a thread.

• BC RiceBC Rice Posts: 591
    edited December 1969

DWG said:
    Need to read the details in this thread: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/5495/

Basically:
    Gen 3 on sale from 10th (though they forgot Luke and Laura + Matt and Maddie)
    Gen 4 on sale from 12th
    Genesis on sale from 15th

Could be clearer, I agree, not everyone will see the thread first

Oh, okay. So tomorrow (12th) Gen 4 goes on sale. Coolio. Thanks for the clarification. :)

edited December 1969

I'm like literally soooooo stoked about this sale. I've putting off and putting off buying SO MUCH Gen 4 stuff because I was hoping that someday a sale like this would happen! :D

Some of this stuff like NEVER goes on sale! And it looks like there's an additional bulk savings as well? I know I'm going to spend at least $100, which means that I get an additional $25 off? I don't think I'll crack the $500 threshold, but at that price point you get $250 off your purchase? That's crazy. lol

Anyway, super super happy that DAZ is finally doing such an awesome sale on its products. :D

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,872
    edited August 2012

umm... I'm not seeing correct pricing either, guys. I'm showing the Gen 4 stuff at only 44% off

edit: The problem for me seems to be my browser. IE is showing wrong pricing, but Chrome is showing the prices correctly.

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
  • DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

IE is showing wrong pricing, but Chrome is showing the prices correctly.

Boggle! Opera's showing it fine.

Might be an idea to flag it in a problem report and identify the IE version (someone mentioned that IE8 has download problems but apparently not later versions).

edited December 1969

Man...so more confusion.

I have over $900 in my cart, but it's only $187 off? Earlier I had my cart at around $560 and it was $250 off.

The sale said that any purchase over $500 was $250 off. Is that not the case now?

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636
    edited December 1969

Discount applies to $500 of DAZ Original products only. If there are PA items in the cart, the discount will scale down accordingly.