The Wakeful Brain Complaint Thread

Comments

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited December 1969

I wish the daz dragons had mouths this attractive. With all the folds and large tongues. Oh and that black blob is a second eye. He has four of 'em.

y21v6xz5.jpg
    800 x 788 - 220K
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Terrae dragons are handsome!

http://dragcave.net/images/FZIW.png

he's all grown up now

• VilianVilian Posts: 281
    edited December 1969

Finally the forums are usable for foruming, complaining and all the fun stuff ^.^ I really missed such form of socializing ;)

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited August 2012

*waves* :) Trying to post an outsize image. Well that broke page formatting again for me Safari 5.05 Ah well.

smaller.jpg
    800 x 335 - 34K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Hi Vil, nice to see you.

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Vilian said:
    Finally the forums are usable for foruming, complaining and all the fun stuff ^.^ I really missed such form of socializing ;)

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :coolsmile: :) Grab some coffee and jump in!

edited December 1969

Saturday morning - warm already, a cricket outside my window is chirping like mad - he's lookg for love in all the wrong places! He'd better watch out for the birds...! :gulp: "Chirp.. chirp.. CHOMP"!

Need coffee to wake up today.. first set of backups finished, now on second set, then it's Windows Backup for drive C and I can reformat/reinstall this machine,.

Scylla is all charged up and set up, I just need to get out the KVM switch and wire her in, then create a workgroup, then put her and Charybdis on it.. urgh. Then it's installing PPPro, DS4.5, Carrara, Bryce Pro, Photoshop Elements... and my Wacom tablet.. and Comic Life.. :-S There goes the weekend!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! :coolsmile:

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Complaints !

Girlfriend troubles.

One almost died
    One had diabetic problems, and had to stop medication, and is not happy
    One moved, people troubles, study troubles, loneliness, and her period made her depression go in overdrive.
    One gave me 4 days of bad vibes cause I said no to her offer to take me to Paris.
    One had her boyfriend break up with her on her birthday.
    One had a miscarriage, got a blow from daddy, and had to stop her urge to kill him the last few days.
    I'm almost scared to call other girlfriends cause I'm worried to get more work.

Non complaint,,,
    It's wonderful weather, and taking gf 2 to the museum, and clear my head.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,686
    edited December 1969

I dreamed that I went to visit a new college during a visiting day. There was lots of food and stuff. I went to look for the visitor vented to go to the bathroom or something. I couldn't find it so I flew up above the school to look for it. A big wind came and blew me miles and miles away. I tried finding my way back but I could not.

edited December 1969

Salvatore said:
    Complaints !

Girlfriend troubles.

One almost died
    One had diabetic problems, and had to stop medication, and is not happy
    One moved, people troubles, study troubles, loneliness, and her period made her depression go in overdrive.
    One gave me 4 days of bad vibes cause I said no to her offer to take me to Paris.
    One had her boyfriend break up with her on her birthday.
    One had a miscarriage, got a blow from daddy, and had to stop her urge to kill him the last few days.
    I'm almost scared to call other girlfriends cause I'm worried to get more work.

Non complaint,,,
    It's wonderful weather, and taking gf 2 to the museum, and clear my head.

Geesh, that sucks! :down:

I hope things improve for all your lady friends!!

edited December 1969

Bloggity bits:

- Core i5 system wired into the keyboard/video/mouse switch. Dang the thing is FAST! Can't wait to run my first render!
    - The Asus looks painfully slow in comparison.. sigh. Might get a new machine just to get better graphics, too.
    - New headphones/mic connected to the audio jacks instead of USB - CPU use went down, yaay!
    - Backing up Drive C will take all day at this rate (argh)
    - Need to shop before it hits 100F outside

The new Yamaha headphone/mic setup is better than my old one, not only does it connect to the audio jacks instead of chewing up a USB port, they're made for DJs and music labs so the detail is a LOT better! Mixing and mastering in these will be more accurate.. cool! :coolsmile:

Well, time to dress and shop - it's already 84F and it's not even 9:30AM.. I'm going to get some diet soda for the weekend, it's going to be a SCORCHER! And I have 10,000 things to do before I an rest, but at least running cables is done. My computer station looks like a starship control deck - 2 laptops, a big monitor, the keyboard/mouse, the KVM switch, the backup drive, and a big cup o coffee. I need to buy a camera so I can take pics of this mess.. lol..

I guess next up it's a recording studio setup, somehow. If I replace the Asus with an i3 system, I can use it for music production without worrying about running out of CPU. But I'll be broke for months.. sigh.. argh.. meh.

Shoppinggggggggggggggggggggggg! :ahhh:

edited August 2012

moon is at Melbourne.

observations: potato chips with ridges are tastier than flat chips

how come so many vicki renders, her ta-tas are way big?
    is the fascination with balloon size ta-tas nature or nurture?

120811.png
    617 x 259 - 150K
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Yes?
    edited August 2012

goofing around with dreamhome toilets. they even put water in the porcelain. :lol:

there's no bidets in the dreamhome

bidets are for washing your arse, the dude with the hat and big knoif said so. doh, can'tz remember which movie.

wctoilet.jpg
    850 x 850 - 80K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

moon is at Melbourne.
    ....I thought it was over Miami...

...or Parma...

...they tend to a bit thicker to prevent breaking when dipping. Hence, more spud per bite.

...but with Steph4, or any Thorne character, I can make them small.

Kaylee_fey.jpg
    800 x 800 - 302K
    leela_steph_test.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 340K
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Yes?

ja?
    tee hee

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    moon is at Melbourne.

...or Parma...

...they tend to a bit thicker to prevent breaking when dipping. Hence, more spud per bite.

true.

but there are very many more kowabunga ta-tas renders.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    moon is at Melbourne.

...or Parma...

true.

but there are very many more kowabunga ta-tas renders.

It may be related to the impossibly steep mountains in many Bryce and Vue renders, or the grossly oversized weaponry that even Conan couldn't lift - the mind insists that reality is unrealistic and turns the intensity up. Of course that then requires an explanation fort hose who don't do it.

edited August 2012

...made it through another schizoid week at the day job. Light day yesterday allowed me to get out early again.

Went to one of my usual spots after making it home and sat in the sun's waning rays. Came across an ad for new pub called The Lovecraft. Tentacles and beer, mmmmmmmmm....

BTW, Wooly, Are you able to drink low/no carb beer?

For some odd reason, there have been a lot of those big tour buses going though the neighbourhood the last couple days. Didn't know my 'hood was such a tourist hot spot.

Weekend complaints:

--weekends are too short.
    --the weekend means grocery shopping and laundry time again.
    --slept in late as it just felt good to be off the feet and not have to think for a while. Now only have a half a day left.
    --still have yet to find a new place and time is beginning to grow short. As I get home too late during the week it only leaves me the weekends. Two places I contacted during the week still have not replied.
    --most of the affordable places I've seen are out in the burbs which would only lengthen my already unbearable commute.
    --have to go into town and pay the ISP bill. Ugh, hate downtown, but it is the closest office since the neighbourhood one closed a couple months ago. Have to waste money and time taking the bus as it is just too nuts to ride a bike there, especially since there is a major event at the waterfront this weekend.
    --need to win the Megabucks so I have more time to work/play with my CG stuff.

Weekend non-complaints

--slept really well last night.
    --nice summer day today, not too hot, not too cold.
    --picked up another neat car model (basically a '59 Jaguar MKII) for 1.99$
    --freebie Dystopia gun pack in the Daz Store. Never can have too many guns.
    --going to head out for some tentacles and beer tonight. Never can have too many tentacles.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Morning. Enjoying my last day off, back to work tomorrow hopefully it will not be too busy 'cos haz big lazies today :)

edited December 1969

Trying to do some drawings, since I'm not having much luck writing or CG'ing.
    I think I am about as good drawing floof as I am trying to make things fluffy in Cinema4D. That is, not very well!
    As depressed and somewhat upset as I am, I'm surprised I got even this much done.

fluffyvoreWIP.jpg
    663 x 416 - 54K
    edited December 1969

Floof is definitely hard. I think I actually succeeded in making his thighs and ankles look worse o_O

fluffyvoreWIP.jpg
    1200 x 753 - 133K
    edited December 1969

Think it's mostly finished now. The fluff on his neck looks much better nao.

fluffyraptor-vore.jpg
    1200 x 753 - 174K
    edited December 1969

Hehe looks great, loves fat belly :)

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Major complaint: For the first time in my computer life I've got a blue screen problem. My laptop worked fine last night, then today it's in a loop and I don't know how to get it out. Shop is closed until Monday. Now I'm back to the desktop with XP and it's slower than I remembered. I'll never get caught up with reading the forums and my DAZ programs are all on my laptop. I don't think this baby has enough oomph to handle any of them.

edited December 1969

...OK, ended up at Lovecraft's in a roundabout way. Walked into the Burnside brewpub which has as their Icon, a Cat Girl\. Most excellent offerings and a wonderful night.

Cat-girls, tentacles, and beer , I feel complete.

edited August 2012

....[post intended for a different thread. Having several threads open in different tabs can be confusing sometimes]

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited August 2012

moon is over Austin, ... and Melbourne?
    and prolly everywhere in between. she gets around, comin round the mountain when she comes

Austin is lookin at 102F today ... with some eggyolk on Thursay.

yep, just as i was guessing, moon over Portland.

Portland is lookin at 93F today ... with some sunny-side-up later this week

120812b.png
    801 x 223 - 53K
    120812a.png
    731 x 203 - 58K
    120812.png
    617 x 259 - 150K
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Major complaint: For the first time in my computer life I've got a blue screen problem. My laptop worked fine last night, then today it's in a loop and I don't know how to get it out. Shop is closed until Monday. Now I'm back to the desktop with XP and it's slower than I remembered. I'll never get caught up with reading the forums and my DAZ programs are all on my laptop. I don't think this baby has enough oomph to handle any of them.

That sucks, very rantworthy, hope it is a small easy to fix problem for you :)

edited December 1969

Moon is in hiding tonight, is cloudy and inky dark outside my window.

This discussion has been closed.