Elven Warrior Doesn't Show Up

melaniemelanie Posts: 763
edited December 1969 in New Users

I just bought Elven Warrior for Genesis. I installed it, but it doesn't show in the list. I checked the directory and the files are there, but I can't see it in the icons. I installed Day Dreamer and it shows up just fine. Is there something wrong with Elven Warrior or am I just missing something?

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,559
    edited December 1969

Do you have genesis selected in the main view screen? Sometimes smart content won't be available to use until genesis is selected.

• GoneGone Posts: 833
    edited December 1969

Actually, Elven Warrior is one of those items that will not show in Smart content Wardrobe if Genesis is selected!

To see it in Smart content, you have to make sure Genesis is not selected and the use "fit to" to get it on Genesis.

That's not the way it's supposed to work - but that's the way it is.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,350
    edited December 1969

Have you tried re importing your meta data for the product?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

It looks like the metadata for Elven Warrior is incorrect -- it's not being properly set as compatible with Genesis. I've filed a bug report: https://bugs.daz3d.com/view.php?id=47470

• melaniemelanie Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

Thank you, everyone. I'm glad it's not just me. I'll try it with Genesis not selected. I hope they fix it soon.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

The product was updated on 7/27/12 to correct the metadata, no change to the content. New version is 1.2.

edited December 1969

Thank you. How do I get the update? I went to the product page, but I don't see anything about an update.

• edited December 1969

melanie said:
    Thank you. How do I get the update? I went to the product page, but I don't see anything about an update.

If you go to your order history and reset the download, it should give you the new version.

edited December 1969

Terrific, thanks!