Glad Daz is fixing the new store, BUT why is ITEMIZED ORDER HISTORY being ignored??

TimoteoTimoteo Posts: 63
edited December 1969 in The Commons

While I appreciate DAZ's ongoing efforts to fix the store ... it appears that one of the major issues is being ignored. The itemized order history is still "broken" ... it needs the ability to sort by date, order #, etc. (Especially by date.) Finding groups of items from a single order to reset downloads is now a nigh-impossible task.

Could someone PLEASE address this in the VERY near fututre?

Best regards,
Tim

PS> Or if they are unwilling/unable to do this for some reason ... why not allow display of unlimited (or say 500 - 1000) items per page instead of the ridiculous max of 50 that is currently the option. I have close to 200 pages!! I'm sure there are other customers who have many more pages than I do.

Comments

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,878
    edited December 1969

One thing at a time. We dont see whats going on behind the scenes and while certain thing do seem important, there is probably a lot of back end stuff that we never see that needs far more time and attention.

So while I agree with you that it needs to be done, I dont mind waiting as they take care of the more implotant stuff first.

• Jason GalterioJason Galterio Posts: 2,562
    edited August 2012

You know what I would love to have?

Instead of an itemized order history, a catalog of purchased products. With thumbnails the size of the new catalog. That would make it so much easier to be able to browse through products for different projects.

Post edited by Jason Galterio on
  • TimesurferTimesurfer Posts: 92
    edited December 1969

Legionair said:

Instead of an itemized order history, a catalog of purchased products. With thumbnails the size of the new catalog. That would make it so much easier to be able to browse through products for different projects.

That's a cool idea! (although there will be a chorus of "I don't like it... now i can't see as many items as before!" lol

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Legionair said:

I was actually thinking this mornng that I would like an option to export it to a pdf file. It would be easy to use ctrl f to find things you were looking for...
  • TaozTaoz Posts: 9,714
    edited December 1969

If you're running windows, this program (it's free) may help out a bit until DAZ get things fixed:

http://taosoft.dk/software/dazhm/

• Jason GalterioJason Galterio Posts: 2,562
    edited December 1969

Already use that Tao, thanks again for the work on it.

I just wish there was a better database for the products. Being able to see a thumbnail, get a basic description and a list of compatible / required products would be extremely helpful.

I hate having to spend time digging through installers trying to find the right hair or attire. That's time I could be using to create, rather than hunt and experiment.

• GranvilleGranville Posts: 679
    edited December 1969

Thanks Taozen,

I use your program all the time. It has been a lifesaver. I would have stopped buying all together without. So really DAZ should be giving you a cut.

edited December 1969

Legionair said:

I just wish there was a better database for the products. Being able to see a thumbnail, get a basic description and a list of compatible / required products would be extremely helpful.

Well there is OrcaSoul's scripts and whatever databases they can be used for, but I don't know if/when he's going to update them:

http://orcatools.com/orcatools/

edited December 1969

Thanks Taozen,

I use your program all the time. It has been a lifesaver. I would have stopped buying all together without. So really DAZ should be giving you a cut.

You're welcome, glad you find it useful... :)

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,878
    edited December 1969

Legionair said:

That's a cool idea! (although there will be a chorus of "I don't like it... now i can't see as many items as before!" lol

As long as they make something like that an option and not force people to use it, I can see it being very useful.