Customer Appreciation Sale (NOW EXTENDED UNTIL AUGUST 20TH)

DAZ_CameronDAZ_Cameron Posts: 0
edited August 2012 in The Commons

Good news everyone! This sale is now being extended through the weekend. All of the following deals will be in effect until August 20 11:59:59 PM. Combine each deal for ULTIMATE SAVINGS!

Here at DAZ we are constantly impressed by our customer's enthusiasm and loyalty. To thank you for sticking with us through the recent changes, we want to return the favor by giving you some MASSIVE savings! This Customer Appreciation Sale is Huge, so brace yourselves!

The Sale is divided into three different ways to save, but we want you to combine all three options for maximum savings.

Deal #1 - Save 50-60% with the *DAZ Generations Sale.
- From now until August 20th, we will be highlighting different Generations of DAZ Products. Each Generation will be on sale for a few DAZ Days before it is taken down, so make sure you complete your collection before each sale ends. Check out each of the Generation sales during the following dates.

Generation 3 - August 10-13 (Extended to Aug 20)
Generation 4 - August 12-15 (Extended to Aug 20)
Generation 5 / Genesis - August 15-18 (Extended to Aug 20)

Deal #2 - Save 50% on our New Releases each day during our Weekend Sale.
- Check the store each day this weekend (August 10-13) and next weekend (August 17-20) for 50% off our DAZ New Releases. Each item will be on sale for one DAZ Day only, so make sure to check in daily to collect all the savings.
Find the New Releases here

Deal #3 - Save up to $250 with the DAZ Instant Rebate.
- Why not sweeten the deal even more? Every *DAZ Originals purchase of at least $20 will score you an Instant Rebate, and the more you spend, the more you save. Receive the following Instant Rebates when you spend the given amounts.

Spend $20 and get $1 off
Spend $50 and get $5 off!
Spend $100 and get $25 off!!
Spend $500 and get $250 off!!!

The best part is that your rebate will stack with ALL your other DAZ Originals discounts. Now is the best time to buy all the products you may have missed over the year. Just make sure to add ALL of your purchases to your cart and the discount will be applied automatically. One rebate per order. Ends 8/20/12

We couldn't ask for better customers and hopefully all these MAJOR Savings will help you feel the love. Thanks!

*Excludes PA items, Platinum Club Subscriptions, Gift Certificates, $1.99 items & Resell Items

Post edited by DAZ_bfurner on

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Thank you! Just scooped up some nice G3 stuff, I got that new Andromeda dirt cheap, I got $5 discount, my Platinum Club coupon applied without a hitch, and autofit will have lots of work to do in my runtime! :lol:

To me, everything worked just as planned. Oh and how sweet, Gen5 will be up until my birthday. Yay!

• JeanLuc AjrarnJeanLuc Ajrarn Posts: 3
    edited December 1969

That's great! :)

No sale on generation 2, though?

I was thinking of getting the Michael 2 Bundle, but i sure can't afford it at the regular price.

Any chance you would add generation 2 to the sale, please?

Thanks!
    Jean-Luc :)

• Craig JohnCraig John Posts: 45
    edited August 2012

Sounds great but how long will the Deal 3 run - all week or just the weekends or just this weekend only?

Thanks. :)

Post edited by Craig John on
    edited August 2012

Deal 3 says '1 rebate per order' but if Deal 3 is on for the whole week, do you get that rebate (providing you hit the $20 threshold) on EVERY order you make within that time or only the first order?

I have a quick question about Daz's cart in general...

If you add something to your cart when it's on offer but only go to the checkout once the offer is ended, does it count the price you pay as the price it was when you added it to your cart or does the price update to the current price of the item when you go to the checkout?

Thanks. :)

Post edited by Craig John on
  • SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

Question: How come Taylor for Laura didn't end up in the Gen3 sale? The PA is listed as DAZ 3D.

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636
    edited August 2012

Will be doing a major shop on the 12th, seeing if I can hit $500 worth of Gen 4 and Gen 3 stuff! :)
    (I hope not, because I really can't afford that!)

Post edited by ShaneWSmith on
  • BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

This is great, thank you :)
    With this Sale and Neftis' Sale and some other Sales around the 3D world... I'm gonna be broke by monday (if not earlier)

now... to find me someone who lends me 500$ ...

• DAZ_BrianDAZ_Brian Posts: 345
    edited December 1969

Question: How come Taylor for Laura didn't end up in the Gen3 sale? The PA is listed as DAZ 3D.

Confusion about which generation this was for... will add it to the sale.

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

Excellent! Laura and the YT models are definitely Gen3. It's the Mil Girls that are Gen2. Please toss all the L3 Daz originals in there while you're at it. :lol:

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Thanks for getting the site fixed and allowing us to have our avatars again...that plus this sale it's beginning to feel like home again!

One small request though...can we get some decent smileys the ones we got creep me out and I would love to have used the emoticon that gives a flower here.

Thanks

Pen

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,983
    edited December 1969

I like the new store layout with the large graphics!

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,426
    edited December 1969

Lindsey said:

I don't. It's cut the number of products I can see at a glance in half.
  • bad4ubad4u Posts: 684
    edited April 2014

Post edited by bad4u on
  • icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Skip the large graphics and give back the already purchased warning function. Having to manually search the itemized order history is a royal pain and I end up saying "the heck with it" and not buying anything.

• s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited August 2012

Lindsey said:

Must agree with that! Now I can get a better idea of what the item is all about without having to open each individual page. :)

Edited to add: And I definitely agree with icprncss - I find having to trawl through my itemised Order History really off-putting - even using a spreadsheet offline - and I usually end up throwing my hands in the air and saying "Why bother?!" :-S
    Post edited by s l f on
  • RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

Cool. I'll have to browse. I just wish the Uzilite stuff still in my wishlist was in the sale. (I know it's Daz Originals only, I can wish though!)

• WakakanadaWakakanada Posts: 207
    edited December 1969

Okay, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but is this really not the "we're sorry the store is really really broken right now, so here are a series of discounts before you all start complaining" sale?

I mean, there aren't even product pages right now...I hope they get the store reconstructed soon but if not, I do look forward to the Gen5 sale.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,139
    edited December 1969

The new store update layout is AWESOME. Perhaps, if it's possible, give the end user a way to choose Thumbnail sizes. I think it looks very classy.

Two things though.

PLEASE fix the log on issue for the store, Why are you so paranoid about folks staying logged in all the time? Not an issue at RDNA or Renderosity.
    Seconding the request to get the "You have already purchased" notice back in place. It's a must!

Thanks and keep up the great updates. The place is finally exciting me after 3 months of being new and annoying! lol

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

Ebajoy said:
    Okay, I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but is this really not the "we're sorry the store is really really broken right now, so here are a series of discounts before you all start complaining" sale?

I mean, there aren't even product pages right now...I hope they get the store reconstructed soon but if not, I do look forward to the Gen5 sale.

I'm not sure I follow? I can get to the product pages just fine. The new layout is going to take a little getting used to (and an end date to the sales on the product pages is still on the list, right guys?) but I don't have any problems with it.

edited December 1969

Yea, please get the 'end sale' dates back up too! PLEASE!

edited December 1969

One thing I do notice too with the update there are new site elements added in. I checked this up with the FF extension and sure enough, the sad thing is there is no way to add those in to the older themes without starting from scratch so I guess I will eventually but I'll wait this time to make sure things are as solid as they can be. It's why I haven't posted the updated themes that have the ZENDesk and Documentation & Tutorials pages as of yet, I had a funny feeling they were going to do this. :coolhmm:

• WakakanadaWakakanada Posts: 207
    edited December 1969

Ebajoy said:

I'm not sure I follow? I can get to the product pages just fine. The new layout is going to take a little getting used to (and an end date to the sales on the product pages is still on the list, right guys?) but I don't have any problems with it.

The store is now up and working. I guess it was just malfunctioning the half-hour I tried to access it earlier this evening. I am now seeing the "bigger thumbnail" pages people were talking about rather than just the tree structure of links I was seeing. And yes, I can now also see the product pages, so all is well again!

• ThorneThorne Posts: 169
    edited December 1969

Excellent! Laura and the YT models are definitely Gen3. It's the Mil Girls that are Gen2. Please toss all the L3 Daz originals in there while you're at it. :lol:

Absolutely second this request! It seems someone has forgotten that Luke and Laura were Generation 3 figures too... ;)

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,862
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the Awesome Sale! :)

edited December 1969

As we seem to be talking about site features here, I'd like the old product pages back as 1 page (the ability to see it all as 1 page like you could choose to have the old product pages where ALL the information was displayed at once without the need to click through tabs) and the old way of going to the checkout as well where ALL the info can be seen on 1 page!

Using AJAX tabs to hold all the information may make the web developers feel superior and fancy but by limiting what you can see at one time, you're limiting the customer experience - not enhancing it! :(

Having to log in every 5 seconds and not having the safety net of 'you've already purchased this item in irder number...' is also annoying. X(

The 'look' of the new site, however, is awesome so thank you for that - it's just some of the old functionality that I'd like back. :)

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Are new releases going to be part of the generational sales? I'm thinking about the Andromeda set but I'd like to put it in the same cart as the Gen4 and/or 5 sale items to maximize the rebate. Thanks for the sale, and congrats on all the recent fixes/updates.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Thank you for adding sales percentage to store and wishlist! :)

• bad4ubad4u Posts: 684
    edited April 2014

Post edited by bad4u on
    edited December 1969

This sale is fantastic. I have $850 in my cart right now. When the Gen4 sale kicks in tomorrow, it will come to $503.51... or $253.51... less my monthly Plat coupon, less $5 store credit I have.

That's Plat Club prices for normally ~$20 items. SWEET!

edited December 1969

This is great, thank you :)
    With this Sale and Neftis' Sale and some other Sales around the 3D world... I'm gonna be broke by monday (if not earlier)

now... to find me someone who lends me 500$ ...

The good news is you only need to borrow $250! :p