Applying clothes to Victoria 4.2

mrsifuentesmrsifuentes Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Just bought Sweet Secrets for Boudoir Whispers and having problems attaching the clothes to Victoria 4.2. Tried finding video tutorials on YouTube or PDF manuals to no avail. Any tips or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• edited August 2012

I'm assuming you've managed to get the clothes into the scene, yes? In the Parameters tab, there should be an option for 'Fit to'. Just select the V4 figure (that needs to already be loaded, obviously) that you want to put the clothes on in the dropdown, there. Most of the time (although, not always), if you select V4 in the scene tab and then load the clothes, they should automagically know that they're supposed to be on her.

Post edited by thinmick_3ecd3939f1 on
  • mrsifuentesmrsifuentes Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Actually I haven't even been able to put the clothes on the scene. I double click but nothing happens. She is just still dressed in her present purple underwear.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited December 1969

Are you loading the actual Boudoir Whispers figures, assuming you have them? Sweet Secrets is a set of new textures, not a set of clothing in itself.

edited December 1969

Are you loading the actual Boudoir Whispers figures, assuming you have them? Sweet Secrets is a set of new textures, not a set of clothing in itself.

I don't have a set of Boudoir Figures, I thought when I bought the Sweet Secret set I can just apply it to Victoria 4.2. If that is the case did I just spend money on something I can't use?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yes you have bought a texture set. You need to go buy the clothing set which the textures are for, or else fill in a support ticket to zendesk asking for a refund (as long as you bought the textures within the last 30 days.)

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Yes you have bought a texture set. You need to go buy the clothing set which the textures are for, or else fill in a support ticket to zendesk asking for a refund (as long as you bought the textures within the last 30 days.)

Do you recommend a clothing set for Victoria 4.2 that works well with Sweet Secrets for Boudoir Whispers? Might as well buy it today since I already bought the texture.

edited December 1969

THe only clothing set that will work with it is Boudoir whispers. That's why the texture set is called Sweet Secrets for Boudoir Whispers

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/boudoir-whispers-for-v4

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    THe only clothing set that will work with it is Boudoir whispers. That's why the texture set is called Sweet Secrets for Boudoir Whispers

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/boudoir-whispers-for-v4

So I don't have to buy anything else right? Just the Boudoir Whispers. No plugins, morphs, etc?

edited December 1969

No just boudoir whispers

edited August 2012

chohole said:
    No just boudoir whispers

Ok. I bought it. Have spent the last 30 minutes experimenting and still can't find the folder for the clothes. Is there a tutorial?

*update

I found the folder but now I don't know how to apply it to Victoria.

Post edited by mrsifuentes on
    edited December 1969

Click to bring the clothing character into the scene, and then use "fit to" to get it onto Victoria.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited December 1969

The figures will be in a folder, listed in the Readme, under Poser Formats>My Library>Figures (if you are using the default folder name for your content directory).