Tauran 2 is Here!! -commercial -

Comments

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

The promos are great; now I need a mop to clean up the drool on my floor. I think this is going in my cart soon.

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    The hoof dial and head dial are separate...so you can load it without the hoof morph, but the texturing may be a little off.

I can probably fix the texture in post work.

If you want to use the freak morph, you will naturally have to own the freak morph for genesis.

Thanks for the answer. I'm still getting the hang of the Genesis concept.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,301
    edited December 1969

Awesome.

Added the hair from MS Lycan

Head-1.jpg
    1131 x 800 - 298K
  • JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
    edited December 1969

The promos looks awesome, I particularly like this one

http://cdn.daz3d.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/t/a/taur2-pop7.jpg

It is as if he were saying baby... In a Johnny Bravo Voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnGnl-UElVA

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,983
    edited August 2012

RawArt said:
    Mr Leong said:
    Tauran 2 looks so cool.

Does Tauran 2 have a feet option instead of hoofs like Tauran 1?

Is Tauran2's Freak4 shape preset a unique body shape automatically available with Tauran 2, or do we need to have the "Freak4 for Genesis" morph for this to work?

The hoof dial and head dial are separate...so you can load it without the hoof morph, but the texturing may be a little off.

If you want to use the freak morph, you will naturally have to own the freak morph for genesis.

RawArt, I'm trying to locate the separate Tauren/Mino head morph dial. There were three genesis morphs/.dsf files installed: Raw_Mino_Genesis, Raw_MinoHoof_Gen and Raw_MinoHoof_Frk. I don't have a Mino head morph .dsf file. Is there supposed to be a Tauren/Mino Head morph .dsf file? Thanks..

Post edited by Lindsey on
  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,731
    edited December 1969

Lindsey said:

RawArt, I'm trying to locate the separate Tauren/Mino head morph dial. There were three genesis morphs/.dsf files installed: Raw_Mino_Genesis, Raw_MinoHoof_Gen and Raw_MinoHoof_Frk. I don't have a Mino head morph .dsf file. Is there supposed to be a Tauren/Mino Head morph .dsf file? Thanks..

Raw_Mino_Genesis is the head morph

Raw_MinoHoof_Gen is the hoof morph for general genesis figures

Raw_MinoHoof_Frk is the hoof morph for the freak character

Rawn

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,983
    edited December 1969

Opps.. Thanks for pointing that out!

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626
    edited December 1969

Dear RawArt,

<3 <3 <3 <3</p>

Just a quickie playing with this. I adore how immediately functional it is, and how easy to get a good render out of without tons of tweaking.

Here's the full-sized version.

DAZ Mediterranean Balcony was used with Marieah/Fisty's Gemologica terracotta shader. Other items from my Rendo store.

I would buy more textures for this guy if you were interested in making them - some white and brahma-like textures would be great as an alternative to these darker ones.

TempleGuardianSm.jpg
    600 x 600 - 351K
    edited December 1969

Thanx for sharing the renders scorpio64dragon and SickleYield :)

Looks like we are off to a great start!

Rawn

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,808
    edited December 1969

RawArt said:
    Lindsey said:

Raw_Mino_Genesis is the head morph

Raw_MinoHoof_Gen is the hoof morph for general genesis figures

Raw_MinoHoof_Frk is the hoof morph for the freak character

Rawn

Just to be sure I understand: there are dials only for the head and hooves, but there's not a full body dial, is that right? For the full body, you need to use the presets?

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159
    edited December 1969

Straight into the cart and out the door. Instant sell.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Just because you got a drop of moo-cow in you, it doesn't mean you can't be a lady. Please imagine her singing the song Jessica Rabbit sings in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?".

(Freak 4, The Girl 4, a touch of Oagre, head and feet morphs from Tauran II, eyes from MS Lycan... a whole lot of Genesis clothing, shaders, Lantios lights 2, and Wildmane hair. I think I've fallen in love with Lantios lights. The first time I'm using them and... WOW!)

Moocow Lady

"Come on, you have to come and see her!" my companion, a human warrior named Thalanthalas, said. There was a tiny, urging whinge in his voice, as if he had found a hidden treasure trove, yet he had been too weak to move it all on his own. "She's magnificent. You have to see her. This is the last day of her tour."

"Why? Just for comedy value? She's a minotaur, for crying out loud, what she's gonna do, moo?" I had my doubts, and even more so, distaste for freak shows, as this one seemed to be.

Thalanthalas sighed again. "No! She's great! It is not a freak show! Just because we saw one with elves being all prancing and you..." I cut this line of thinking short, and added a sigh of my own. "Fine. We'll go and see your Moocow Lady, mooing." His grin widened up, and I worried his head might split and top would fall off.

Couple of hours later we packed ourselves into a small theatre, and sat on the edge of the stage on harden wooden benches. Mirrors and lights were pointed at the stage, and more people packed in to watch the show: a whole range of population was present, from humans to elves, to halflings and dwarves, from simple farmers to adventurers. The main lights began to dim, and left only a spotlight aimed at the curtains. "I still don't see..." I began to mumble, but Thalanthalas elbowed me hard, shushing.

She stepped to the stage: at first, all I could see was a minotaur, typical of her species; she was just as strong as the males, but with undeniably... attractive curves and certain sort of softness. Her red mane was playfully touseled, her yellow eyes shone like pieces of polished amber, and she wore a shimmering blue cape, a white lace corset and panties, lace gloves and garters sans socks; the style was distinctly human, but it had been delicately scaled up to fit her frame. The red sash on her waist caught my attention, though: it had the symbol of Eyrierock's bard's school, and attaining a red sash bespoke of high standards of performance.

"What the..." I whispered, then I shut up as she began to sing; she had the depth and volume provided by her bulk and great lungs, but the voice was honey-sweet and smoky, and I found myself swallowing in astonishment. Her voice easily carried to the furthest corners of the theatre, yet it never felt like it climbed above seductive croon; she moved with dancer's grace on the stage, every bit as nimble as an elven performer, as seductive as a nymph. The whole room watched her with mouths gaping, and wishing that she would bestow one of those smoldering, golden looks to them. It was as if she had enthralled all of us, and song after song came, followed by applauses and a storm of flowers.

Thalanthalas and I staggered out in the end of the evening. "Oh, wow. Oh wow." That was all I could say. "I know!" Thalanthalas said. "And guess what? We got recruited into a caravan heading to next town, as guards. Guess who is with them?"

In my mind, I only could see trouble ahead... sweet, smoky-voiced trouble.

moocowlady2.jpg
    1232 x 1931 - 404K
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,142
    edited December 1969

That's HOT!

edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    That's HOT!

I know! I went like ZOMG, what have I done!?

The funniest thing is that I actually don't like to use The Girl 4 (or 3, for that matter) at all. I have it because I want to take advantage of autofitting. However, out of lark I decided to yank The Girl 4 knob up after diddling with The Freak 4, and then went "WHOA". I love to experiment with different Genesis shapes and this proves what you can get out of it. I'm still like WHOA. This worked out SO GREAT that I will probably use it as my "official" female minotaur shape.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

No bull about it this is a cool product!

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited August 2012

Added the hair from MS Lycan

Oh, good idea! Tried that myself, along with the Lycan glowing-red eyes.

DS4.5Pro render, postwork in GIMP. Larger version in my deviantART gallery here.

Tauran -- NOT Before Coffee!

GrumpyPants05b-g2-1600.png
    900 x 1600 - 2M
    Post edited by KickAir 8P on
    edited December 1969

Yep, that's exactly what I look like before coffee.

Except a little less hairy.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

I wonder what Sockratease has to say about this! XD

edited December 1969

Incredibly product I ust love it.

minotaur1.jpg
    848 x 1200 - 201K
    edited December 1969

Wow...some really creative renders are showing up. Very cool!

I love the statue Scorpio....the hand reaching for the tail adds an interesting element to the visual story.

edited December 1969

vwrangler said:
    hoof morph for the freak character

Rawn

Just to be sure I understand: there are dials only for the head and hooves, but there's not a full body dial, is that right? For the full body, you need to use the presets?

You dont have to use the presets, you could dial each of the dials and build your own shape.

• SyndarylSyndaryl Posts: 521
    edited August 2012

I've got a scene all set up to go, but something died on my damn computer and now it overheats and crashes whenever I push the Render button. Or play Skyrim. Or burn a DVD. My baby! My poor, poor baby!

I'm going to try to get something set up involving a few floor fans this evening and try again, before I drag the case off to the shop tomorrow :D

Post edited by Syndaryl on
    edited December 1969

I love it, especially with the white stone-like look and the pose kind of reminds me of the Abduction of the Sabine Women.

edited December 1969

Syndaryl said:

I love it, especially with the white stone-like look and the pose kind of reminds me of the Abduction of the Sabine Women.

"Come with me, woman! You will fix my computer!"

"On the one hand, I hate being carried. On the other, I adore men with tails..."

edited December 1969

"On the one hand, I hate being carried. On the other, I adore men with tails..."

That's how you get computer house-calls?

BRB, stripping naked and kidnapping a tech.

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

Syndaryl said:

That's how you get computer house-calls?

BRB, stripping naked and kidnapping a tech.

Stripping naked will likely get you a tech without the kidnapping part... most techs are geeks you know. :-)

Kendall

edited December 1969

Syndaryl said:

Thanks I got the inspiration from the tale of the abduction of Europa but the Sabine women works as well.

My sympathies on the computer I know how you feel, my desktop is in the shop at the moment, I'm limited to my sons Laptop.

I really like this morph I can see me using it alot.

mino-4bpsd1.jpg
    800 x 1131 - 455K
    edited December 1969

*Squee*

Hello, Barbarian Rags bottom piece.

I really like the soft atmospheric effects on this one. I think they establish mood really well.

edited December 1969

Serving from the other end, inspired by the previous statue which in turn was inspired by... ah what the heck. Here we go.

Abduction of Handsome Hunks

(If you look closely, it is a playful capture, with lots of laughing on both sides. Maybe it is the unnamed guy in that little fic snippet I wrote, who knows... FYI, M5 is at his natural loading size, and the minotaur is at 150%, with about 25% of it coming from The Freak 4.)

Abduction_of_Handsome_Hunks_final.png
    1215 x 1938 - 1M
    edited December 1969

Thanx everyone for your support with this product.
    I have to say, my summer has been a tough one, and not just with lack-luster sales......but the first day sales on this guy are starting to restore my faith.

Thanx :)

Thanks I got the inspiration from the tale of the abduction of Europa but the Sabine women works as well.

My sympathies on the computer I know how you feel, my desktop is in the shop at the moment, I'm limited to my sons Laptop.

I really like this morph I can see me using it alot.

This looks great Scorpio......you should see the set (a modeled scene, not a character set) that I am working on now (with Muze) to go along with the minotaur.....the pillar you used there reminds me of a part of it ;)

Rawn