Too Late for Suggestions?

edited December 1969 in The Commons

I have a request/suggestion for the ordering and/or download area of the DAZ site. Please put the size of the file on either the information page of the item or at least in the download string so we have some idea how long it will take to download. Currently you just push the button and hope your computer won't be tied up for the rest of the day. Dial-ups and slower connections need this info before attempting to do a download. Thanks.

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

Yes we all still want this, also the server should let the web browser know how big of a file to expect so that way when it is downloading you can tell what % of the way you are in the process.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

The suggestion has been brought to DAZ's attention. I'm sure they will be doing something.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    The suggestion has been brought to DAZ's attention. I'm sure they will be doing something.

Yeah, after all, they got the Avatars, Sig Banners and Forum sorting by most recent reply working, it's gotta be near the top of the to-do list. So I'm guessing it'll be soon.

:lol: