SEPTEMBER FREEBIE CHALLENGE...TEXTING NIGHTMARES!

music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,615
edited December 1969 in Freebies

...WELCOME TO THE SEPTEMBER FREEBIE CHALLENGE!...

Hi everyone and welcome newbies and oldbies. The theme this month will be TEXTING NIGHTMARES! Now maybe you newbies can teach some of us oldbies a few things about texting. The idea this month is to make a render of folks texting in unusual situations. For example...a render of a wedding and the bride and groom are texting their vows to each other and the preacher is texting them too. All the folks in the congrigation are texting each other also. OMG! TEXTING NIGHTMARE! Or have a guy at work getting fired by his boss while caught texting on the job, but have the boos fireing him with a text message...hehehe. You get the idea. I think we can have some real fun with this one. There are many freebie phones out there and maybe Robkelk can post us up a few here...he's the freebie finder expert!

The rules for this month will stand as usual. You can read them here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/286/

The prizes for this month are as follows:

1st place - $15.00 store credit from Daz. Also I will be giving my "Redneck Dive Bar" with all it's props to the winner. Also my "One Bedroom House" and my Old Camper" too.

2nd place - $12.00 store credit from Daz. Also I will be giving my "One Bedroom House" to the second winner with it's hidable roof for rendering scenes and "Old Camper" too.

3rd place - $8.00 store credit from Daz. Also I will be giving my "Old Camper" along with it's awning and hidable roof.

The HMs this month will get my "Kissing Booth" and "Lemunade Stand".

If you are going to post anything that you question, please ask me or the thread first to be sure it's ok. You must comply with the Daz TOS.

I will need three judges this month if anyone is interested. All you have to do is watch and listen and when all the entries are in, you go through them and pick your three winners and two HMs and pm me your picks. I then put them all together and pick the winners. Simple.

ok..with all that said...LET'S GET READY TO RUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMBBBBBLLLLEEEEEEEEEE!

(challenge starts at 12.01 A.M. September 1st.)

MUSIC2U4U

:-)

«13

Comments

  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,615
    edited August 2014

    ...SCUSE ME WHILE I WHIP THIS OUT!...

    This month's banner. Click this image>save it somewhere>Go to "Your Control Panel" at the top of this page>click "Edit Signature" on the left side> click browse and find where you saved this image and click the image. It will apply it.

    2014SeptBanner.jpg
    480 x 80 - 38K
    Post edited by music2u4u on
  • evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,018
    edited August 2014

    How did I get e-mailed a notification for this thread, since I never posted or subscribed? Weird.

    And why would I want to stick a banner for it in my signature line? Is it required?

    Sorry to be cranky about this, but as I mentioned above, I received a notification about an update to this thread and I never subscribed to it. Is this some spam thing that people in charge of the forums can do when promoting something?!?

    Post edited by evilproducer on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 31,011
    edited December 1969

    I have never heard of this happening in all the time I have been part of the DAZ 3D Forum Team.

    This is actually a Contest thread, but one where you do have to take care, or you may get pelted with flying cream pies.

    I do apologise anyway, and will let someone know that it happened. (The notification I mean, not the flying cream Pie) :coolgrin:

  • evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,018
    edited December 1969

    chohole said:
    I have never heard of this happening in all the time I have been part of the DAZ 3D Forum Team.

    This is actually a Contest thread, but one where you do have to take care, or you may get pelted with flying cream pies.

    I do apologise anyway, and will let someone know that it happened. (The notification I mean, not the flying cream Pie) :coolgrin:

    Maybe it was because I'm subscribed to the Carrara challenge? It's called, The September Carrara Challenge : Just Say NO to Flat 3D - Spinning a Popular Theme. Maybe having, September and Challenge in the title confused a script or something? Everything else in the title is pretty different though.

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 31,011
    edited August 2014

    no it's definitely not that, is a wibbly wobbly thing gone wrong somewhere.

    Music, what did you spike that last batch of cream pies with?

    Post edited by Chohole on
  • evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,018
    edited December 1969

    I know what happened! The Notification Script has been hanging out with Forum Search Script, and one thing led to another, and some herb was puffed upon, and pretty soon the Notification Script was taking suggestions from the Forum Search Script.... The rest is history.
    :coolsmirk:

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 31,011
    edited December 1969

    or someone spiked the cream pies, they do tend to go flying around willy nilly sometimes.

  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

    Maybe you got the subscription that I thought I had - I just had to re-subscribe to the thread.

  • Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,993
    edited December 1969
  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,615
    edited December 1969

    Sorry about the mix up EvilProducer. Maybe it's a sign that you should enter the challenge this next month. It is a lot of fun and you could win something maybe. Just saying!

    :-)

  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,615
    edited December 1969

    Thank you Kendall.

    :-)

  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,615
    edited December 1969

    A few texting nightmares!

    :-)

    Texting3.jpg
    236 x 354 - 36K
    texting2.png
    298 x 169 - 47K
    texting1.png
    268 x 188 - 61K
  • celebicelebi Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    sneeks in throws a pie at music then hides :)

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 31,011
    edited December 1969

    Hi celebi Nice to see you, to see you nice.

  • celebicelebi Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    hi cho good to see you to been ok?

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 31,011
    edited August 2014

    mostly, I am fine, it's all the rest. :coolgrin:

    How's you?

    Post edited by Chohole on
  • celebicelebi Posts: 0
    edited August 2014

    im doing alright I suppose

    Post edited by celebi on
  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited September 2014

    music2u4u said:
    ... There are many freebie phones out there and maybe Robkelk can post us up a few here...he's the freebie finder expert! ...

    Y'know, that's one list I don't have... I suppose I can find a few and start a list on the (new) freebie wiki.

    EDIT: This should get folks started:
    https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org/wiki/Personal_Electronics#Communications

    Post edited by robkelk on
  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,615
    edited December 1969

    HEY CELEBI! WOW! where have you been hiding?...in your clost again? I sure hope you come play this month. We all miss you soooo much and your pink kitties...lol.

    :-)

  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,615
    edited December 1969

    robkelk said:
    music2u4u said:
    ... There are many freebie phones out there and maybe Robkelk can post us up a few here...he's the freebie finder expert! ...

    Y'know, that's one list I don't have... I suppose I can find a few and start a list on the (new) freebie wiki.

    EDIT: This should get folks started:
    https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org/wiki/Personal_Electronics#Communications

    Would be a cool one because there are so many kinds now. They have all but taken the place of laptops...which took the place of PCs.

    We are growing!

    :-)

  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

    The August results have been posted:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/44495/P105/#671342

  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,615
    edited December 1969

    Louie the text king!

    :-)

    Louie_Text_King.jpg
    361 x 282 - 92K
  • Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

    music2u4u said:
    Louie the text king!

    :-)

    ...oh, wait for it. It'll be worth it.

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,371
    edited December 1969

    celebi said:
    sneeks in throws a pie at music then hides :)

    Hi celebi! How are you?

    Dana

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,371
    edited December 1969

    music2u4u said:
    robkelk said:
    music2u4u said:
    ... There are many freebie phones out there and maybe Robkelk can post us up a few here...he's the freebie finder expert! ...

    Y'know, that's one list I don't have... I suppose I can find a few and start a list on the (new) freebie wiki.

    EDIT: This should get folks started:
    https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org/wiki/Personal_Electronics#Communications

    Would be a cool one because there are so many kinds now. They have all but taken the place of laptops...which took the place of PCs.

    We are growing!

    :-)

    Ummm...I think we are shrinking, actually.

    Dana

  • robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

    DanaTA said:
    music2u4u said:
    robkelk said:
    music2u4u said:
    ... There are many freebie phones out there and maybe Robkelk can post us up a few here...he's the freebie finder expert! ...

    Y'know, that's one list I don't have... I suppose I can find a few and start a list on the (new) freebie wiki.

    EDIT: This should get folks started:
    https://poserdazfreebies.orain.org/wiki/Personal_Electronics#Communications

    Would be a cool one because there are so many kinds now. They have all but taken the place of laptops...which took the place of PCs.

    We are growing!

    :-)

    Ummm...I think we are shrinking, actually.

    Dana

    (looks at waistline)

    I wish...

  • celebicelebi Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    hey music its good to see you to actually no I haven't been hideing in my closet just been doing textures for things and I don't think pink kitty would work in this case but I hope you are doing well

  • celebicelebi Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

    waves to dana im fine thank you and yourself?

  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 11,371
    edited December 1969

    celebi said:
    waves to dana im fine thank you and yourself?

    Good days and bad.

    Dana

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 31,011
    edited December 1969

    celebi said:
    hey music its good to see you to actually no I haven't been hideing in my closet just been doing textures for things and I don't think pink kitty would work in this case but I hope you are doing well

    If you're not using it can I come and hide in your closet for a while, need some peace and quiet. :coolsmirk:

Sign In or Register to comment.