Forums Update?

TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Anyone else notice that the Forums are sorting by most recent reply? Or was it doing that before? And Avatars are Go!

:cheese:

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

No it wasn't doing it before. It is a fix they just did about an hour ago.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Yay! Things are getting back to normal!...Now what will we complain about if that happens? I'm sure we'll think of something.

:)

• ColdrakeColdrake Posts: 236
    edited December 1969

EXCELLENT! Ahhhhh....... back to normal. Big thanks to whoever did it! :-)

Coldrake

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    edited December 1969

BIG THANKS TO WHOMEVER FIXED THIS AND THE AVATARS!

• DzFireDzFire Posts: 1,473
    edited December 1969

DzFire does his naked happy dance on the roof with his lucky cowboy boots :D

Just joking

• CyonixCyonix Posts: 210
    edited December 1969

Sweet, looks like things are getting back to normal :-)

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,785
    edited December 1969

YAAY!!! About freak'n time... :)

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Having the avatars back is wonderful but having the sorting fixed, for me, is even better! WOO HOO... now just get the sig line images back in place and maybe a clickable too larger image without having to remember what ever keyboard short cuts to make it do that and we will be going good again!

• BlazeMystEraBlazeMystEra Posts: 464
    edited December 1969

O.o Avatars are back, the sorting seems to work... now all I need is someone who brings me a yummy sundae...

thank you daz peepls!

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

Well, it really was about time... :D
    But anyway, thanks for fixing this problem, DAZ, it was really annoying and, I believe, really did hurt this 'community' a lot. At least now we can communicate the way we used to do, without having to browse 60 pages of threads ^^

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

I notice two other things now in the forums...

Space in between the paragraphs

AND

Sigs now have images too!

WOO HOO!

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

Yep, It looks like banners are now fix and you can also click on images now to open them in a separate window now to

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Yay! Things are getting back to normal!...Now what will we complain about if that happens? I'm sure we'll think of something. :)
    DAZ'll have a sale, we can complain about that. Or they won't have a sale, and we can complain about that! :P

DzFire does his naked happy dance on the roof with his lucky cowboy boots :D Just joking

:bug:

%-P
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited August 2012

RAMWolff said:
    WOO HOO... now just get the sig line images back in place and maybe a clickable too larger image without having to remember what ever keyboard short cuts to make it do that and we will be going good again!

Ya know, I thought I was going crazy trying to get my sigtag linkable. I tried doing it the same way I did it on the old forum, but all I got was a text link no matter what I did. Hmmmm, let's see if I can put on my thinking cap and figure this out, Hmmmm . . .
    Post edited by Miss B on
  • ColdrakeColdrake Posts: 236
    edited December 1969

Yay! My elephant's back! NOW it feels like home! :-)

Coldrake

• frodifrodi Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I see that the avatars are back, but where is mine? Cannot find it anywhere.