download speed

renecyberdocrenecyberdoc Posts: 61
edited December 1969 in The Commons

i have realized that the dl speed is way slow i mean extremely slow ,in the "old"times i was able to download here with speed up to 900kb/s,now its down to 25-20 kbs.only on the daz site,other marketplaces work as before..
anyone experienced the same??

rené aka renecyberdoc

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

speeds have been fine but I was only able to download one file at a time last week. nothing to download at the moment so I can't say if they fixed that or not.

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

Getting nearly a combined 2MBps here, no problems downloading multiple files any more either...

201208061003_download_speed.png
    613 x 209 - 6K
  • renecyberdocrenecyberdoc Posts: 61
    edited December 1969

maybe because i live on the other side of the ocean heheheh strange though.

• Ryuu@AMcCFRyuu@AMcCF Posts: 617
    edited December 1969

We can only hope it's an indication the admin staff is getting ready to repair/upgrade the store from the mess they turned it into--such work often is heralded by noticably glitchier performance.

Otherwise, we may be about to see Total FUBAR! 8-/

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

maybe because i live on the other side of the ocean heheheh strange though.

I too live the other side of the pond, and more than that I live in one of the 12 worst areas in my country for broadband speed. I manage to normally download at around 180-200kb/s from Daz. which is very good for me, as my max broadband sped is 900kb/s.

However I have found that on one or two occasions the speed has dropped down to dialup type speeds. when that happens I will halt the download and then reset my router. That normally fixes the problem.