Carrara Challenge X - “Past hopes and present nostalgia”. Voting thread is closed

124»

Comments

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,801
    edited December 1969

Philemo said:
    Hi to all,

Sorry for the delay in the answer. Access to the internet is not what I would like it to be.

HowieFarkes, our generous sponsor has spoken. The two honourable mentions go to Stezza and kashyyyk.

Congratulations to you both.

Thankyou Philippe & our great sponsoe HowieFarkes..

as Headwax says... yippee

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924
    edited December 1969

Hi, just wondered, has anyone (of t he winners)
    had their cart full of daz items cleared yet perchance?

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,040
    edited December 1969

head wax said:

Not yet. I suspect it was delayed due to Philemo's lack of reliable internet availability while he was on vacation. I was going to wait and see what happened in the next couple days.

edited December 1969

Thanks evil ;) not in a hurry, just stoping me from buying other stuff cause the cart is in stasis, thanks for doing such a great job of this challenge too, so glad you won !

• Philemo_CarraraPhilemo_Carrara Posts: 1,175
    edited December 1969

head wax said:

Not yet. I suspect it was delayed due to Philemo's lack of reliable internet availability while he was on vacation. I was going to wait and see what happened in the next couple days.
    Yes and no :-)
    The main reason is the mistake I've done in the first count.If I hadn't done that, I think everything would be over now...

edited December 1969

head wax said:
    Thanks evil ;) not in a hurry, just stoping me from buying other stuff cause the cart is in stasis, thanks for doing such a great job of this challenge too, so glad you won !

I think I'm tied with you now, as far as hosting, aren't I?

edited December 1969

I forgot you did it before!

edited December 1969

head wax said:
    I forgot you did it before!

I didn't. I think it gave me PTSD. ;-)

edited December 1969

hello evil, I have been sitting with my cart ready t o go since the end of this comp, so I havn't been able to buy anything or get the daz weekly freebies blah blah in case I upset the cart , now tell me, am i supposed to have howies thing in my cart ready to go?

thanks in advance

edited December 1969

head wax said:
    hello evil, I have been sitting with my cart ready t o go since the end of this comp, so I havn't been able to buy anything or get the daz weekly freebies blah blah in case I upset the cart , now tell me, am i supposed to have howies thing in my cart ready to go?

thanks in advance

I had the DAZ stuff and Howie's stuff. I also let Philemo know my DAZ user name so that Brittney could do what she needed to do.
    edited December 1969

thanks evil :)

cheers

• Philemo_CarraraPhilemo_Carrara Posts: 1,175
    edited December 1969

Hi Head Wax,

I've had a mail from Britney saying everything should be OK by now.

head wax said:

thanks in advance

edited December 1969

Thanks Philemo and Britney :)
    All fixed.
    I wasnt worried about the prizes, I was just keen to start using my account again to buy stuff!

like PHillW's city etc. cheers

looking forward to playing with Howie and Phil in the same scene.
    thanks again

:) from oz!
    t

• DUDUDUDU Posts: 1,945
    edited December 1969

I downloaded the majority of my items gained with this challenge but there are two of them which doesn't have the option “Download” without install… When I click on “Download and Install”, it's a "Page no found".
    I don't want the install manager, my runtimes are well classified and I don't want a disturbance inside.
    What can I do ?