Previous purchase history

James_HJames_H Posts: 1,006
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Has there been any progress with this in the new store? I still seem to be able to add things to my cart I have previously purchased.

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,327
    edited December 1969

No there isn't any progress on it yet. They will be working on it.

• GranvilleGranville Posts: 679
    edited December 1969

No progress, but they have limited downloads to one at a time.

edited December 1969

There is a workaround for the downloading one at a time. I download 6 at a time. You click on each installer and let the dialog box open, but don't do anything with it yet. Once you open as many as you want to download at once then go to the dialog boxes and hit save on each of the boxes you have open. It works like a charm and that is how I've always done it.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,006
    edited December 1969

I didn't realise there had been a problem with downloading: I haven't noticed any difference from before the great event. I can download six items at a time, each one started from the dialogue box before calling another dialogue box.

edited December 1969

There have been several people that can only download 1 at a time. Once they start the 1st one they can begin the next.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,006
    edited December 1969

So was there a way previously to start multiple downloads at once? I never found it if so.

edited December 1969

You were able to click on a installer and select save then select another and so on. They did an update to the server and that quit working. Now you can only do one at a time and just wait for the first one to finish, or do it the way I described.

• GranvilleGranville Posts: 679
    edited December 1969

Thanks Frank. Your tip works like a charm. It is easy if you download directly from the email order confirmation. It is much easier to read than the download page.

edited December 1969

Agree with you there.

• CVRADCVRAD Posts: 6
    edited December 1969

jash147 said:
    Has there been any progress with this in the new store? I still seem to be able to add things to my cart I have previously purchased.

if there has been no fix on the previously purchased item being allowed in your cart can you at least redeem it for store credit later when you realize you have already purchased it.

Otherwise I'm afraid to buy a lot of the collections I have.. eg the east-side west-side collection or the the Alice in wonderland inspired collection and several other items.

I have over 800 items which is about 17 pages of items to try to remember what I have already purchased is really asking for a miracle to not double purchase some items just to make sure I have all the needed files to work the new additions or extensions?

• KaribouKaribou Posts: 1,325
    edited December 1969

cvrad said:
    I have over 800 items which is about 17 pages of items to try to remember what I have already purchased is really asking for a miracle to not double purchase some items just to make sure I have all the needed files to work the new additions or extensions?

I feel your pain. I have 3,071 items covering 62 pages (when listed 50 per page.) I'm buying nothing that isn't new until the issue is resolved.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited August 2012

Greetings,
    I'm working on a fix that doesn't require DAZ support to work...

I'll just leave these two images here, with the note that both notices involve finding an item two bundle layers deep...and it works, currently.

-- Morgan

BundleDetection.png
    976 x 762 - 454K
    DeepBundle.png
    349 x 291 - 31K
    Post edited by CypherFOX on
  • DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

cvrad said:

Someone has produced a freebie tool to automate the process, but I just copied my order history (1,700 items) into an Excel worksheet while I was waiting for a render to complete. If I can't remember if I have an item, all I need do is check for it by name.