DAZ Studio 4 64bit installation

BandolinBandolin Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I installed DS 4 pro 64 bit
Says I need a serial number
Website instructed to d/l DS 4 via shopping cart > go through checkout and serial # will be provided in My available serials
After a long search I finally found how to add D|S 4 Pro to my shopping cart
Went through the whole shopping check out
Downloaded it eventhough I already had it
No serial appeared
I went back to d/l again just in case, should have 3 d/ls left
Said link was expired

Can't run D|S 4 Pro 64 bit. : (
Plz help.

Comments

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

Look in the readme inside the zip that you got for downloading DS4P64. The serial # is there.

• BandolinBandolin Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Well this is the issue. I never got to download it. My original download failed. And when I went to try it again it says link is expired.

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

Just go into your order history and reset it. A new one will appear in your available downloads instantly.

edited December 1969

Thank you. Didn't know you could do that.

• ZwytZwyt Posts: 119
    edited December 1969

Bandolin said:
    Thank you. Didn't know you could do that.

I have the same problem as the original poster but the thing is that when I download DAZ Studio 64 bit for windows all I get is an .exe file not a zip so no serial.

Charles

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

Re-purchase DS4 Pro and you'll get a zip with it in there. If you got DS4 Pro before they went to zips it won't give you one when you reset the download. You need to reget it to get the zip.

edited December 1969

There was no serial in the zip either. I had to open a ticket and they emailed me a serial #. So, for me this is solved. But DAZ should really streamline this process. There are way too many steps and pages to visit. I've downloaded hundreds if not thousands of free and demo software over the years and this was one of the most complicated.