mac items and download attempts

edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Could please reimplement the option where I can hide the mac products in my downloadable items list?

Also it would be nice if you could list again if a product has never been downloaded yet.

Sincerly

Az

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited December 1969

I don't know, but I suspect that they haven't taken the time to add custom code for hiding mac/Win downloads as the plan is to move to zips which will use the same file for both platforms. At that point only applications will have platform specific files.

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

I don't know, but I suspect that they haven't taken the time to add custom code for hiding mac/Win downloads as the plan is to move to zips which will use the same file for both platforms. At that point only applications will have platform specific files.

Oh, well that would explain why there's no "choice" any more. If both PC and Mac users can use the same "zip" file download, there really wouldn't be a necessary choice any more. Thanks for the heads up Richard. ;)

• edited May 2012

Just adding my total agreement to this thread!

I would also like to see the option to not see mac or pc after looking at 35 items last night it was a bit frustrating since I was use to the old way of doing things. ;)

I am also getting forgetful or older I guess! :-P

It would be nice to know if we have purchased the items previously.

Thanks

Post edited by jdgooteejr_9390c2e59c on
  • DarkWynterDarkWynter Posts: 1
    edited May 2012

I already very much miss the hide feature.

Post edited by DarkWynter on
  • wscottartwscottart Posts: 420
    edited December 1969

yes, was nice to have all those pesky pc files hidden ;)