Model used in promo picture for Elven Hair by Goldtassel product?

talihawktalihawk Posts: 86
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Is there any way to find out what Model and morphs / textured were used for the male elf pictured in the http://www.daz3d.com/shop/hair/elven-hair/ product?

Thanks so much!

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

You can always PM the PA and ask them is nobody knows

• talihawktalihawk Posts: 86
    edited December 1969

I tried contacting Daz help and they couldn't get an answer from the artist who created it. Is there a way to contact goldtassel directly?

• joelegeckojoelegecko Posts: 64
    edited December 1969

Goldtassel didn't make the image, I did. And the Platinum Club contacted me regarding your questions.
    Unfortunately, I lost all my custom characters and a big chunk of valuable data in a HDD crash very recently so I can't help you here...

edited December 1969

Hey there! Thanks so much for replying! I appreciate it. Great job on the hair though you'll want to contact Daz and tell them to change the name on the page. It reads that Gold did it. :)

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your hd. That really sucks!

edited December 1969

Kerya -

Thanks so much for the reply! You are right that looks very similar!

• joelegeckojoelegecko Posts: 64
    edited December 1969

talihawk said:
    Great job on the hair though you'll want to contact Daz and tell them to change the name on the page. It reads that Gold did it. :)

Goldtassel did the hair product, I only did the artwork. That's my job :)

edited December 1969

Oh! I misunderstood. That's an awesome job! :) Is that typical of the 3rd party content here? That they just build the 3d product and you / daz create the product photos and information blurgs? That sure must make things easier for them!

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,219
    edited December 1969

Published Artists that broker their products at DAZ and retain ownership, usually do their own promo images, but when a product is sold to DAZ, then DAZ might hire another promo artist like JoeleGecko to specifically showcase the product with the best possible imagery.

edited December 1969

Ah that's pretty cool! Thanks for the info!