What is going on here???

edited December 1969 in The Commons

Is anyone else having problems with the "platinum club"??? I noticed tonight my account says suspended, but with an expiration date of never.... What is going on here???

I haven't been on here in the forums for ages due to the issues with the site, and a major computer crash that has made it so I am unable to use DS, but all I have read tonight is complaints about the site. I now know why...

There is an old saying that goes "if it ain't broke don't fix it", appears that it should probably say "it ain't broke so let's break it.

I miss the old forums and the fact that they were user friendly, I miss the old store because it worked!!!

I appreciated the offer of all the free software (after paying for it) and I always enjoyed visiting the site and forums... now not so much

I am a firm believer in change for the better, not just for the sake of change. Daz please go back and fix this before I become like so many others and say goodbye

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Yes ... give it time think we all have trouble with "PC". In order to change my cc info for subscription; said process "has to" cancel membership. Okay. Doesn't make sense to me but who am I to argue. The other day I seemed to have PC Prices for ? reason, but not tonight ... so okay, who am I to argue. No shopping in here tonight.

• DDSG1DDSG1 Posts: 2
    edited August 2012

This site went downhill fast with this new and improved 'look' thats why I seldom come here now. I still get the PC newsletter tho. *eyeroll. And I AM NOT a new member Daz. I've been here for over eight years. I hate wading through pages of pages of stuff I bought and want download. I agree, I dont need all those files they give you either, Im not a mac, dont use zip, just a simple exe like the way they used to do the downloads cant make heads or tails out of the store anymore. I agree, the old way was far, far better.

Post edited by DDSG1 on
  • ReDaveReDave Posts: 815
    edited December 1969

Yes ... give it time think we all have trouble with "PC". In order to change my cc info for subscription; said process "has to" cancel membership. Okay. Doesn't make sense to me but who am I to argue. The other day I seemed to have PC Prices for ? reason, but not tonight ... so okay, who am I to argue. No shopping in here tonight.
    There was an offer from DAZ, lasting from 21st (I think) to 31st of July that made all of us Plat members, at least price-wise.
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I do not understand why you would think you have to cancel the PC membership in order to change your CC info. These are in totally different places.

To change you CC info you go to "Your Credit Card Profiles, remove the existing CC profile and add a new one.

PC membership details are found in "My Subscriptions, and if you click edit it should show your payment method, Mine says "Credit Card (saved profile)".

It is only if you actually wish to change the method of payment that there are any extra steps.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

I do not understand why you would think you have to cancel the PC membership in order to change your CC info. These are in totally different places.

To change you CC info you go to "Your Credit Card Profiles, remove the existing CC profile and add a new one.

PC membership details are found in "My Subscriptions, and if you click edit it should show your payment method, Mine says "Credit Card (saved profile)".

It is only if you actually wish to change the method of payment that there are any extra steps.

Why I would think that?! Really Chohole, because I can read. That is exactly what it said would happen and did happen because there's no way I was going to leave an empty cc for the system to try to charge money to. Has nothing to do with the profile area ... was keeping a different number no matter what I had in the cc profile area. I did not save the pictures to show you. I did however mention it to support which did nothing at the time and like so ....

edited December 1969

ReDave said:
    There was an offer from DAZ, lasting from 21st (I think) to 31st of July that made all of us Plat members, at least price-wise.

Oh that's why! :-) Okay, well I hope they keep doing that from time to time ... like maybe always ...