Showgirl - Serena HD - Render & Questions/Comments Thread [Commercial]

Fred Winkler ArtFred Winkler Art Posts: 795
edited July 2014 in The Commons

Hi everyone.
Today sees the release of the latest project I've been working on with Fisty, Valea, Sabby, ShanasSoulmate, Silver and Mattymanx.
This showgirl release has a bundle, which includes the HD character, outfit and hair (http://www.daz3d.com/serena-show-girl-hd-bundle-character-outfit-and-hair) and some very cool add ons, such as ShanasSoulmate's expansion set for the outfit, Silvers new hair colours and Mattymanx showgirl poses.
Use this thread to post your questions, comments and renders.
Thanks, and I hope you like it all. :)

Post edited by Fred Winkler Art on

Comments

• Fred Winkler ArtFred Winkler Art Posts: 795
    edited December 1969
    01-show-girl-poses-burlesque-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 581K
    VibrantSerena_01.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 428K
    edited December 1969

And just because ;)
    Here are some more images of my girl, who by the way is HD and comes with loads of options, including expressions and a bonus pose.
    http://www.daz3d.com/fwsa-serena-hd

08-fwsa-serena-hd-show-girl-character-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 822K
    05-fwsa-serena-hd-show-girl-character-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 864K
    01-fwsa-serena-hd-show-girl-character-daz3d.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 912K
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,787
    edited July 2014

FWArt said:
    And just because ;)
    Here are some more images of my girl, who by the way is HD and comes with loads of options, including expressions and a bonus pose.

Could not resist and just bought the bundle. By the way, FWArt is my favorite PA.
    What hair and the clothes have you used in the first image of your last post in this thread?
    Post edited by Artini on
    edited December 1969

Artini said:
    FWArt said:
    And just because ;)

Could not resist and just bought the bundle. By the way, FWArt is my favorite PA.
    What hair and the clothes have you used in the first image of your last post in this thread?

Thanks, that means a lot.
    As for the question... well I put all the links for all the stuff I used in the listing... but guess I put way too much down as only half is showing lol... never mind. Anyhow, the clothing, the outfit you see is the showgirl outfit with the add on, the blue bikini top version. The hat is from this one http://www.daz3d.com/the-sheriff and the hair is this one http://www.daz3d.com/kalypso-hair

edited December 1969

Thanks for the prompt answer. Wishlisted Kalypso hair for now.

• alkenalken Posts: 253
    edited December 1969

She's super gorgeous, great job!

edited December 1969

alken said:
    She's super gorgeous, great job!

Thanks, glad you like her :)

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

teh Fisty checking in..

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

I couldn't resist it either. She's a great figure. Love the outfit expecially.

edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    I couldn't resist it either. She's a great figure. Love the outfit expecially.

Thanks and yeah Fisty did an amazing job with it.

edited December 1969

Outfit and the hair are also great, that's why I have bought the bundle.

edited December 1969

Artini said:
    Outfit and the hair are also great, that's why I have bought the bundle.

Well we wanted to do something a bit different. Especially with things like the hair, it would have been easy to go for a long hair style or an updo, but we felt this was something that stood out a bit and would give more options for different renders. So I am glad you like it all.

• Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,799
    edited December 1969

In some shots she bears a strong resemblance to Beyonce! Don't know if it was partially intentional or not but I very much like what I see. Fantastic work in every way. I will be purchasing her!

edited December 1969

In some shots she bears a strong resemblance to Beyonce! Don't know if it was partially intentional or not but I very much like what I see. Fantastic work in every way. I will be purchasing her!

Thanks glad you like her, while she wasn't based on one particular person, we did get inspiration from all around while modelling her :)
    I am really glad you like her and hope she'll be brightening up your runtime.

• ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

Does she not have any options without eye liner or eye shadow? The promos made it look like she didn't have one as an option.

edited December 1969

the default is natural

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310
    edited December 1969

You can never have too many exotic, dusky temptresses. Serena has just gone straight to the top of next week's shopping list.

Cheers,

Alex.

edited December 1969

You can never have too many exotic, dusky temptresses. Serena has just gone straight to the top of next week's shopping list.

Cheers,

Alex.

Thanks Alex, really glad you like her. Hope you get loads of great renders out of her. :)

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310
    edited December 1969

FWArt said:

Cheers,

Alex.

Thanks Alex, really glad you like her. Hope you get loads of great renders out of her. :)

I've just had a quick look at your shop. I already have Pebble, Keshi, Wachwi, Eve, Sayuri and Caoimhe. You appear to have taken over a substantial part of my runtime!

Cheers,

Alex.

edited December 1969

FWArt said:

Cheers,

Alex.

I've just had a quick look at your shop. I already have Pebble, Keshi, Wachwi, Eve, Sayuri and Caoimhe. You appear to have taken over a substantial part of my runtime!

Cheers,

Alex.

Thanks Alex, well hope you're getting loads from those. :) I am glad you like my work, means a lot to me.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

He has a tendency to take over runtimes *teases* Workign on a render with her now.. well two actually :)

edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    He has a tendency to take over runtimes *teases* Workign on a render with her now.. well two actually :)

lol... sorry Carola... but I know you love having your runtime taken over anyway haha
    Looking forward seeing what you conjure up

edited July 2014

FWArt said:
    Carola O said:

lol... sorry Carola... but I know you love having your runtime taken over anyway haha

Darn it, you know me to well already *winks* Here she is.. the beautiful Serena, posing for the camera on her vacation :)

vacationposing.jpg
    1230 x 1600 - 329K
    Post edited by Carola O on
    edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    FWArt said:
    Carola O said:

Darn it, you know me to well already *winks* Here she is.. the beautiful Serena, posing for the camera on her vacation :)

haha yep sure do ;)
    great looking render as always. love it :D

edited December 1969

Nice kit bashing!

edited July 2014

Thanks Fred and Fisty :)

Post edited by Carola O on
  • VanguardVanguard Posts: 481
    edited December 1969

She is absolutely gorgeous. Instant bundle purchase for me, even though I have no use for the showgirl stuff it looks like it is just too much fun to pass up. Great job!

• hzrhzr Posts: 207
    edited December 1969

Really fantastic character and nice subtle details added in the HD dials. I would still like those to be a tad more detailed in most cases, but I understand that creating these takes a lot of time.

A few quick shots I took from her biggest "feature" ;D

Serena_Compilation.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 628K
    edited December 1969

heinz0r said:
    Really fantastic character and nice subtle details added in the HD dials. I would still like those to be a tad more detailed in most cases, but I understand that creating these takes a lot of time.

A few quick shots I took from her biggest "feature" ;D

WOW great render. I love it. And yep adding HD takes a lot of time, and there is this thin line of overdoing it. which I did a few times before and scratched the whole lot, so I try to do enough, but try to keep it as realistic as I can. Glad you like her though. :)

edited December 1969

Using Serena textures on the girl, and Jason texture on the male

Going Out

Jason Roman and his yet unknown girlfriend was spotted by the press when they left their home for a night out. Being his usual self Jason, and his girl, allowed the press to take some photos off them before they left for their party...

goingout.jpg
    1400 x 1820 - 314K