Genesis nipples

CriosCrios Posts: 2,669
edited December 1969 in The Commons

But Genesis haven't nipples (male or female version)?

What set must purchase for them?

:coolsmile:

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited August 2012
    Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

They are in the Evolution Body Morphs and can be found at Actor > Upper Torso > Universal > Nipples

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

I believe all of our male characters have custom nipple morphs, with Corbin M5 being the most custom (3 different morphs with a few sizes).

Braxton, Corbin and Tyrese have other things that are, errr, customized as well. .;-)

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,490
    edited December 1969

I jus transfered Aiko morphs over. :)

• CriosCrios Posts: 2,669
    edited December 1969

Thanks to all

:coolsmile:

• MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited August 2012

adamr001 said:
    They are in the Evolution Body Morphs and can be found at Actor > Upper Torso > Universal > Nipples

Actually, I'm not seeing Genesis's nipples anywhere in the Shaping tab. I'm using DS4P RC3, mostly with V4 and M4, but I just bought the new "Addison" character and wanted to try her out. When I noticed that she didn't have any nipples, I went looking for the missing morphs, and all of the nipple and areola morphs (except for "nipple diameter") appear to be missing. I thought maybe some of my Genesis morphs might have gotten goofed up in the RC3 install, so I reinstalled all of my Genesis morphs, but that didn't bring them back.

*** A few minutes later ***

O.K., found the missing morphs buried deep in the Parameters tab. They're still there, and they still work -- they're just not available in the Shaping tab in DS4P 4.5 RC3 for some reason.

Post edited by Morpheon on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,707
    edited December 1969

The morphs need to be updated to work with the Shaping pane in DS4.5 - until that happens you can access them through the Parameters pane.

• MorpheonMorpheon Posts: 738
    edited December 1969

The morphs need to be updated to work with the Shaping pane in DS4.5 - until that happens you can access them through the Parameters pane.

Thank you. I finally found what I was looking for -- I just wasn't expecting it to be buried so deep in the Parameters tab.

• MarshianMarshian Posts: 1,459
    edited December 1969

Sarsifus said:

Thank you. I finally found what I was looking for -- I just wasn't expecting it to be buried so deep in the Parameters tab.

Thanks- found all the morphs in Parameters pane- good! Are there instructions for updating the morphs to work in the Shaping pane or is that for DAZ to handle?

J