Michael 5 genital?

clavicusvileclavicusvile Posts: 3

I purchased Michael 5 Bundle and the figure loads without genitals. I see textures for "hairy" and all that; but his actual hardware is missing. Where is it/how do I get it to load?

Comments

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

The genitals should have had their own installer if i recall. They do not load up with the figure either. YOu would have to load them seperately.

• MedzinMedzin Posts: 337
    edited December 1969

It also depends on which bundle you are talking about. The starter bundle does not have M5 genital, but the pro bundle and the pro suite do.

As mentioned above, genital comes with separate installer, 13977_Michael5Genitalia_1.0_trx.exe
    After installing it wil be in "People-->Genesis-->Anatomy"

• dragon1065dragon1065 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

www.renderotica.com has genitals for both male and female characters if you need them....This site is "adult" oriented, so beware!

• mcpughmcpugh Posts: 93
    edited December 1969

Enneus, did you ever get the "How to" answered. I'm trying to figure that out myself.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

As noted above the Gens for figures only come in the PRO bundles. If you did not buy the Pro bundle you will not have the gens to apply.

edited June 2014

Yes, that fact has been stressed over, and over, and over, and over, and over again throughout the entire 3D world. However, I think the OP's question was more like how do I load the gens. It's not obvious in DS how to load turn the gens on.

And before anyone chimes in saying I must have pro bundle to have gens.... I do have pro bundle.

And actually, Medzin gave the answer above and I missed it until now. THANK YOU Medzin!!!

Post edited by mcpugh on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited June 2014

You must LOAD them there is no ON or Off setting, they are a Geo-Graph Prop that auto applies to the M6 figure once loaded. If you do not load them they are not on the figure. That also has been covered... Load the M6 figure, Select it in the Scene Tab and then Load the Gens and they Auto apply, you then add the Textures to both figures, and note Not all M6 texture sets come with Gen textures.

Capture-001.png
    382 x 732 - 51K
    Post edited by Jaderail on
    edited December 1969

Thank you. That was most helpful. Hopefully this discussion will show up on a Google search for the next person who doesn't know how to load the gens.