The I can't remember what I was Complaining About Complaint Thread

ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
edited July 2014 in The Commons

It is a general rule, made by the Mod group, because there were people who were making several posts, one after the other, just to try and get the first post on page 101.

So not really spam, just manoeuvering for position.

And I assure that was not deliberate, just you were posting at the same time as I was, honest :red:

It was the wrong time here

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

Thank you for clearing things up for me, Cho. And gratz on the new thread :)

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Ahww, we are getting freshly canned spam, thats so sweet !! :lol:

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited June 2014

ahhh brand new squeaky clean thread

and a fresh complaint, my groceries doesn't delivered til tomorrow afternoon. hitting 82F today, no wants soup >.<

making meatloaf tomorrow, i mix the meat with fresh salsa, bake, top with cheddar cheese and dollop o'sour cream. side dish, melt cheese on a tortilla top with more salsa and sour cream.

meat cravings, meat starved, it's like my body is independently keeping track. 93% lean, iz as lean as it gets.

or, hmm, could put the meat in the slow cooker

obssessing about food a lil too much this morning :roll:

Post edited by Mistara on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,342
    edited December 1969

For now!

edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:

For now!

:lol: when the spam hits the frying pan, will spatter and make a mess

edited June 2014

tee hee chuckle chuckle :lol: :lol:

if i start playing DQviii i'll get no project work done this weekend, but then, i might get no project work done anyhows and i'll be stressed about it.

armor.png
    397 x 496 - 226K
    Post edited by Mistara on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,683
    edited December 1969

Spam tastes like ham

edited December 1969

Spam tastes like ham

On what planet?

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited June 2014

Frank0314 said:

For now!
    I'm sure we'll get it dirty in no time! >:-)

You know, I only just realised the smiley selection doesn't contain that "red demon emote" any more... no wonder we lost Wooly :(... I wonder if the Soon(tm) "new" forum software will fix it up again >_< (plus allowing inline images - soooo useful for telling stories, or writing tutorials), as well as stop going 'splat' on KK's machine, fix KK and Jaderail's Uncle Arthur for good, provide random buppy-posts and cupcakes for Misty, solve global warming, bring the 'band' back together, and also do cloud renders for us as well (`.`)>...

Congrats Chohole for being top of the thread (^_^)n

Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Spam tastes like ham

On what planet?

spam comes in many varieties :) some times even tunesical :lol:

spam.jpg
    300 x 300 - 20K
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    Frank0314 said:

For now!

I'm sure we'll get it dirty in no time!

You know, I only just realised the smiley selection doesn't contain that "red demon emote" any more... no wonder we lost Wooly :(... I wonder if the "new" forum software will fix it up again >_<.</p>

Congrats Chohole for being top of the thread (^_^)n

doh, almost misread Cho as chocolate :)

+1 congrats

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited June 2014

M F M said:
    ...Congrats Chohole for being top of the thread (^_^)n

+1 congrats
    mmmmm... chocolate... :9
    Post edited by M F M on
    edited December 1969

Now we're talking

• FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

M F M said:

>:-)

You know, I only just realised the smiley selection doesn't contain that "red demon emote" any more...

Exactly. How can I have my evil smile if I can't put my grinning demon face in my posts? :flails in distress

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,560
    edited December 1969

...and as usual, slept right through it.

...The I Slept Through The Complaint Thread Rollover Again Complaint Thread.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    M F M said:
    ...Congrats Chohole for being top of the thread (^_^)n

+1 congrats

mmmmm... chocolate... :9

It's surprising how many people do actually misread it :coolsmirk:

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,683
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Spam tastes like ham

On what planet?

Maybe like SunyD supposes to taste like orange juice?

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Spam tastes like ham

On what planet?

Maybe like SunyD supposes to taste like orange juice?now you are just pushing the bounds of reality of what is possible and spam taste like spam, well not like spam used to taste like but spam is spam even with eggs.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,391
    edited June 2014

@tjohn

Yeah I saw it, it was very cute :3
    Though it does remind me how disappointed I was originally with the MilDragon and SubDragon for having lizard-like hands and feet with no way to change that, and despite the awesome new features the Mil3 has it's still stuck that way :(

Different kinds of feet styles, wouldn't be easy since it'd involve swapping geometry or something, but still... Kinda wish I could have other options for it ya know?
    Like a... Prop or something that conforms to the feet, and has the same sort of morph sliders as the legs so it will match up with it..? Ahh too much work for just a dragon foot :lol:

Raptor foot, typical tyrannosaur foot, wyvern2.0 foot (Which is a big reason why I can't use the Mil3 to replicate Rezca and his mate, since his species has feet and hands like that heh)

Untitled-1.jpg
    900 x 563 - 191K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited June 2014

Since Fyre's been sharing her draggems, I feel is only fair I get to share two of mine? :)

Meet Rezca and his (Currently unnamed) girlfriend :lol:
    Yeah unnamed because she's only been mentioned like, twice... Somehow I don't think she's as relevant to my stories anymore as I had originally hoped. Rezca's been away from home for a long time and all, I hope she didn't find some other dragon in that time!

Rezca's the green handsome one :)
    Pity I don't have these two in 3D. They'd be so much fun to play with.

Snapshot_20140628.JPG
    1280 x 720 - 172K
    Snapshot_20140628_1.JPG
    1280 x 720 - 146K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Mm found a few others I had taken quite some time ago :)

Camera's not working for some reason (Says the batteries need changing but I put in new batteries already? They can't have gone bad in just a few months right? D: ) so I had to use my webcam for those first two in the other post

IMG_1796.jpg
    900 x 675 - 403K
    IMG_1795.jpg
    900 x 675 - 417K
    IMG_1828.jpg
    900 x 675 - 383K
    edited June 2014

Nice dragons. I can't take photos of mine as my camera has gone wrong, need a new camera,

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

My thing is eagles. I have a ton of them all over the top of my desk.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Frank0314 said:
    Spam tastes like ham

On what planet?

Maybe like SunyD supposes to taste like orange juice?now you are just pushing the bounds of reality of what is possible and spam taste like spam, well not like spam used to taste like but spam is spam even with eggs.

You mean they've changed the taste of Spam? Is it better or worse?

Dana

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,006
    edited June 2014

@Rezca
    Dragon feet should be more like eagle feet?

3816734104_2dbb0392fd_z.jpg
    640 x 511 - 161K
    Post edited by TJohn on
    edited December 1969

Well the only dragon I have that I have a picture of has very feet like feet,

amethyst_draon.JPG
    381 x 500 - 25K
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

...and as usual, slept right through it.

...The I Slept Through The Complaint Thread Rollover Again Complaint Thread.
    Stupid me logged off and went to the gym for a couple of hours. ~sheesh~

edited June 2014

tjohn said:
    @Rezca
    Dragon feet should be more like eagle feet?

The more the merrier I say :lol:

I just kind of got tired of the lizardfeet the MilDragon sports after a long time of using the guy :)
    Nothing wrong with them really, but having some options would be nice hey. I mean look at the MilDragon2's head! So many morphs (And I'm a fan of the speedy one with a bit of overbite to it. Exact name of the morph eludes me though...) and all those head props! Would be neat to have that sort of customization with the feet and wings too.

But hey, that's just nitpicking on my part. The model series itself was much love, and the long awaited third installment is still a nice one :)

@Chohole - oooh pretty dragon :D

@Frank: Oooh eagles :D

Bald_Eagle_by_MrTim.jpg
    450 x 600 - 113K
    eagle_by_michaelrumiz-d5hgpcy.jpg
    900 x 553 - 85K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

Another draggem figurine I really love. Not the best picture I have of him but it's the only good one I have on hand. He's not overly 'bulky' (A pet peeve of mine with dragons), and he looks quite handsome too :lol:

Wearing some armor, wielding a big sword, and looks to be standing victorious over some debris of a ship or something maybe.
    Ear fin got chipped off while we were moving, but I like to think he lost it in combat against a rival or something :)
    Mercenary dragon maybe!

I remember buying this guy in a shop that had a ton of nifty trinkets and figurines like this. Lots of dragons and unicorns and even some phoenix related crafts. Was pretty cool. Also got a big (and heavy >< ) clock that had two dragons wrapped around it heh.

IMG_1858.jpg
    960 x 1280 - 810K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited June 2014

M F M said:
    Frank0314 said:

For now!

I'm sure we'll get it dirty in no time! >:-)

You know, I only just realised the smiley selection doesn't contain that "red demon emote" any more... no wonder we lost Wooly :(... I wonder if the Soon(tm) "new" forum software will fix it up again >_< (plus allowing inline images - soooo useful for telling stories, or writing tutorials), as well as stop going 'splat' on KK's machine, fix KK and Jaderail's Uncle Arthur for good, provide random buppy-posts and cupcakes for Misty, solve global warming, bring the 'band' back together, and also do cloud renders for us as well (`.`)>...

Congrats Chohole for being top of the thread (^_^)nI really like the way you think, new forum software that fixes Arthur would be wonderful. Heck I would start my own Dot Com just to run such a wonderful peace of software. Now gonna sit back and wait to see what we get. I'dd settle for inline images again myself, but no achy pains would be very nice.

Post edited by Jaderail on
This discussion has been closed.