Genesis baby clothing? Expressions?

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi, I am curious about genesis baby. Is there any clothign sets for him or her? Has anyone used this product and will the mil baby clothing fit on her/him?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,809
    edited December 1969

Being Genesis any clothing will at least semi-work, though with such an extreme morph how good a job the automatic transfer will do is going to vary. Still, other than the included nappy I'm not aware of any baby-clothes as such, and there isn't a clone shape for the older baby for auto-fit to work with its clothes..

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,808
    edited December 1969

anything that fits Genesis will fit him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ComxjcfC8AA likewise expressions etc

• CathyMCathyM Posts: 261
    edited December 1969

Hi SereneNight - I have the Genesis baby and find, while it may not be perfect it is really very nice, a huge improvement over the Millenium Baby, and as mentioned, it can use Genesis clothing. I used cross dresser with the K4 license to transfer the Millenium baby's original t-shirt and diaper to fit K4, and then used DS 4 autofit to fit it to Genesis.

The clothes that come free with Daz Studio 4 for the Genesis child has the t-shirt on the bottom right corner Genesis baby - and the diaper on the right side babies comes with the model. You can try autofitting any K4 clothing to the baby as well. The Genesis baby comes with several poses, and the skin texture in the picture. Since it's Genesis, you could use any V4, M4, or K4 skin if you'd rather. I had success using Genesis emotions on it too. Please forgive my not so great picture, just wanted to put something together so you could see the difference between the Millbaby (top left corner) and the Genesis baby. Cathy

Mill_Baby_and_Genesis_Baby.jpg
    800 x 632 - 85K
  • Sal UKSal UK Posts: 432
    edited December 1969

Yes there hasnt been anything released specifically for the genesis baby and clothes like this just dont look right... lol

MyLittleSoldier2.png
    475 x 1003 - 473K
  • OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123
    edited December 1969

"Chucky", right?

• sebasb_11sebasb_11 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hi! I need animated poses for the baby crawling, could anyone help me please?

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

sebasb_11 said:
    Hi! I need animated poses for the baby crawling, could anyone help me please?

You need to create your own thread so that you can put your question in the subject line where people will see it right away.

• SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    edited December 1969

Sal UK said:
    Yes there hasnt been anything released specifically for the genesis baby and clothes like this just dont look right... lol

That is AWESOME!! Totally creepy but it's well done. XD