Countdown 2 Summer Officially Begins

18910111214»

Comments

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    If you look at the pictures showing what is included in the bundle, it seems to be part of it. So I kinda assume it should be :)

There's defintiely a promo picture of it in teh Sisterhood bundle! But seeing as none of us are actually buying either bundle at the moment until the punch discounts get fixed, we can't confirm. LOL

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

We have queried this

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    We have queried this

Thanks Cho, did you by chance asked about the 404 page for the DM's Model Poses for M6 to? *offers home baked buns to the admins and volunteers and DAZ people for all the extra job we give them*

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

More than likely, it IS in the file downloads....just got missed out when the description was written up.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,825
    edited December 1969

Carola O said:
    chohole said:
    We have queried this

Thanks Cho, did you by chance asked about the 404 page for the DM's Model Poses for M6 to? *offers home baked buns to the admins and volunteers and DAZ people for all the extra job we give them*

No, but I can do that now.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

Thanks Richard :)

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,025
    edited December 1969

Medieval Sewer is listed with the Sisterhood bundle now, and the DM's M6 poses page is there. And the discount seems to be working properly and automatically now.

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

Sorry about the bundles. If you've seen the Platinum Club Plus stuff hopefully you can appreciate we've been busy.

The bundle discounts required 75+ rules so we tried to automate it as much as possible. Unfortunately the website didn't love that. The discounts should be working now.

As for the missing products they are there now. I think there are 4 products per bundle.

Hope everyone likes them, and I hope everyone had fun with the Countdown-2-Summer promotion.

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

Medieval Sewer still isn't in the product downloads when I go into my account and go to manually download it. It doesn't show as being in the bundle as a product to download.

I just checked after I filled a support ticket since I didn't get all the discounts I was supposed to applied to my purchase.

edited December 1969

So, I was under the [false] impression that if I added the products to the bundles it would automatically add those items to the accounts of everyone who had purchased the bundle.

Turns out I'm wrong so I'm having Ben do that right now.

edited December 1969

Everyone who purchased the bundles should have all the items in them. If not let me know.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,701
    edited December 1969

So we have till tomorrow night at 11:59 pm fax time to use the coupons. Just a reminder.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,139
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know (or can DAZ_Jared tell us please) - does the 21st June date apply to the %age discounts on Aiko 6 and the new bundle (which don't have coupons) too?

• Jay_NOLAJay_NOLA Posts: 1,145
    edited December 1969

I still don't have the sewer showing up in my downloads.

Still waiting to hear back about the discounts not be applied from support

edited December 1969

MelanieL said:
    Does anyone know (or can DAZ_Jared tell us please) - does the 21st June date apply to the %age discounts on Aiko 6 and the new bundle (which don't have coupons) too?

No, you have until July 1st for your Aiko 6 discount. You have until July 3rd to use your Bundle discount.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,139
    edited December 1969

DAZ_jared said:
    MelanieL said:

No, you have until July 1st for your Aiko 6 discount. You have until July 3rd to use your Bundle discount.
    Thanks for replying (I skipped off for dinner so only just saw this) - I don't have funds today (well, I'm still counting up :) ) but I didn't want to risk losing out altogether.

• jarbeardjarbeard Posts: 53
    edited December 1969

If I have until July 1st to redeem the coupons how is it when I check the link, there's nothing showing?

John.

edited December 1969

jarbeard said:
    If I have until July 1st to redeem the coupons how is it when I check the link, there's nothing showing?

John.

Coupons already expired. I was referring to the Aiko 6 discount. You have until the 1st to redeem that.

edited December 1969

Ok, Countdown 2 Summer is officially over. All offers/discounts etc. earned during the Countdown 2 Summer promotion have expired. Thanks for playing, I hope everyone had fun.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Am I right you put in 24H freebies (http://www.daz3d.com/summer-of-freebies)? Great idea!

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

More like "confusing idea" — look at the rolling banner, it still says there's one freebie each day, while the sale page linked to the banner shows all of them at once. Was this old sale from more than a month ago supposed to be hauled out of the top shelf of the cabinet in the back room with the "beware of the leopard" sign on the door, or was it re-released by accident? :roll:

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969
  • cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

For me, the offer works. It has vanished from the rotating banner (being exchanged with "spend $50 on something different than gift cards and choose one of the following for free: M6, V6 - even though she's still free - O6, G6, Jayden, Josie or Gia"), but I added the link to my front page, so it loaded properly. Candle Collection isn't free anymore (I got it before, so good for me), Enchanted Island certainly works.