Skies of Economy - Carrara Presets Thumbnail Fix

DimensionTheoryDimensionTheory Posts: 434
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

The presets currently included in the Carrara installers for Skies of Economy don't have proper thumbnails, most likely do to a mix up on my part. After receiving a PM about the issue I decided to upload the proper presets to my website for you guys to download. These should update over your current presets just fine and only weigh in at 1mb (no HDRIs included of course). My apologies for any trouble!

http://3dimensiondigital.com/locker/soe/Carrara.zip

Comments

• wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

it works. Thank you!

Screen_Shot_2012-11-28_at_1.15_.31_PM_.png
    740 x 289 - 231K
  • PschelfhPschelfh Posts: 261
    edited December 1969

Zip is unavailable?
    Can someone please post a link to this? It seems that Skies of the Economy in DIM is not updated yet!

Thanks,
    Peter.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,223
    edited December 1969

For quick reference, Skies of Economy is located Here ;)

dt_skies_econo.jpg
    350 x 455 - 44K
  • wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

For quick reference, Skies of Economy is located Here ;)

Without the thumbnails it is just guesswork which one you are using.... The zip file contained alternate thumbnails only. the OP is saying the DAZ file does not have the fixed thumbs.
  • PschelfhPschelfh Posts: 261
    edited December 1969

Yep, just looking for the correct thumbnails, I have no images on them now.

I just installed Carrara and all my content via DIM this weekend, so I have the latest version.

Peter.

• em53em53 Posts: 32
    edited December 1969

I just reinstalled all of my Carrara product and ran into this problem with the icons. I had that file (above) once, but can't find it now. Does anyone have an answer for this? The download in the first post still doesn't work.

• JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738
    edited December 1969

It's been a while since I've seen Dimension Theory posting here in the Carrara forum (which is a shame, because he is one of the great masters of Carrara), but I saw him posting not too long ago in the Commons, you might have more luck getting his attention so he can rectify this by posting over there (the Commons, I mean)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Jonstark said:
    It's been a while since I've seen Dimension Theory posting here in the Carrara forum (which is a shame, because he is one of the great masters of Carrara), but I saw him posting not too long ago in the Commons, you might have more luck getting his attention so he can rectify this by posting over there (the Commons, I mean)

This is DT's latest Commercial thread, only posted a couple of days ago. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/54478/

edited December 1969

I just sent him a PM, thank you both for your replies.

• DimensionTheoryDimensionTheory Posts: 434
    edited December 1969

The link in the original post should work properly now, I had some directory issues on my site a while back and apparently not everything got back to the way it should have been. I'm sorry for any troubles.

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,040
    edited December 1969

Thanks DT! I hope all is well with you!

• JonstarkJonstark Posts: 2,738
    edited December 1969

Nice! Finally get this corrected, makes it *much* easier to select the sky preset I want than loading, test rendering, loading test rendering :)

Thanks DT

edited December 1969

Thanks, DT for your quick response.

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    edited December 1969

To mark the Economy in Skies of Economy, today they are 50% off:
    http://www.daz3d.com/skies-of-economy