Bryce Scenefile download for DAZ's/DzFire's "Real Tanks & Containers"

AgentSmithAgentSmith Posts: 34
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

Full Bryce scenefile download for DAZ's/DzFire's "Real Tanks & Containers". This is mostly for the 2K Diffuse and Bump maps I made for the metal 55 gallon drum ("55GalDrumA") but I went ahead and uploaded the entire scene. get it here;

http://kirkdunne.com/html/bryce.htm

The Drum is not included as obviously it is a retail item but until August 2nd it is FREE, so go grab it already here;

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/real-tanks-containers/

Have fun, keep Brycing!

Kirk

Comments

• David BrinnenDavid Brinnen Posts: 3,136
    edited December 1969

Thank you Kirk! Nice website, I had a bit of a read and a browse. One thing though... I downloaded your scene and re-rendered it. It came out looking a bit broken. I don't know if it is something I've done. Or the scene. But I thought it might be worth a brief investigation just in case it wasn't me.

drums_002_b_rerendered.jpg
    750 x 422 - 80K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Hi AS, long time no see, how you doing?

• AgentSmithAgentSmith Posts: 34
    edited July 2012

Hey David! :o)

(Per the first post);

The Drum is not included as obviously it is a retail item but until August 2nd it is FREE, so go grab it already here;

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/real-tanks-containers/

Basically, I made an image texture for a pre-existing mesh, the drum and was going to give it away. Yet, because that mesh is still FREE right now and also because I've had Bryce users asking me how I set up certain scenes, I just decided to give away the scenefile, I just couldn't include the actual Drum inside the scenefile because it is a retail item (although still Free right now) ;o)

Post edited by AgentSmith on
  • AgentSmithAgentSmith Posts: 34
    edited December 1969

@chohole - Doing great, relaxing after a night of trying to remember even the basics of updating the html on my site, lol. Been a while.

edited December 1969

Thanks Kirk! Doh, what a dunce I am. It all makes sense now I actually read what you put. That's me though, look at the pictures, ignore the text, render the scene. Of course... My difficulty - as ever - is getting DS to shake hands with Bryce.

edited December 1969

And that is after the problems I was having trying to do something similar to what Kirk has done, with props from my friends set of props, without breaking the eula.

Hmm I thought it was me hitting the hard stuff last night, did you imbibe as well David, whie watching, or maybe not watching the show they put on over there at the Olympics park.

jk :coolsmirk:

Kirk, I let my son deal with all that HTML stuff on my website, I just make the textures and pack them up, he does the rest. Oh and my host helps as well. He has just set me up with a Gallery on the site as well, although it does load very slow. I am spoilt.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,107
    edited December 1969

Hey Kirk, nice to see you back. I've grabbed the bounty. Thanky a bundle, man. Greatly appreciated.

edited December 1969

No Pam, this is my normal level of daftness in operation. Also, I've not seen any of the Olympics, I'm happy to do a bit of sport, badminton or cycling, but I spend enough time on my fundament as it is without sitting down and watching it. And besides I don't have a TV.

edited December 1969

I only watched the Opening ceremony. Don't have a TV, watched it on the internet. As i have 16x9 format widescreen I could have it in half the screen and the forums in the other, I get used to multi tasking like that sometimes, when himself wants to watch something. He did let me have a large glass of brandy out of his birthday bottle, so I let him watch it. :coolsmirk:

Normally I must admit I think sport is something you do, or if you watch its down by the rugby field, or whatever.

• pumecopumeco Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

At first I thought I was seeing things, but no, it's him, it's really him - the rust man!