Platinum Club Preview!

DAZ_CameronDAZ_Cameron Posts: 0
edited August 2012 in The Commons

We want everyone to be able to experience the benefits of Platinum Club Membership, and for a short time you can!
From now until July 31, 2012, ALL DAZ customers can enjoy these awesome PC Benefits.

- 30% off ALL DAZ Original Products throughout our store!
- Access to hundreds of $1.99 items!

In order to use these benefits there is NOTHING you must do. There are no charges or temporary subscriptions. Simply SHOP and SAVE.

DAZ originals will show up as 30% off AND you will be able to shop the 1.99 PC catalog to your heart's content.

Don't delay, these temporary benefits will expire July 31, 2012.

To receive all of the benefits of Platinum Club - Join Today

- 30% off ALL DAZ Original Products throughout our store
- Access to hundreds of $1.99 items
- Monthly Freebies
- Monthly Coupons (Good for $6 towards DAZ Originals)
- Access to the Member's Only forum
- Access to Weekly Contests

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • edited December 1969

Good news. Many Thanks. I dropped out of Platinum Club because I couldn't find any new items which were non-Genesis (I am a Poser user, have been for many years now).

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you Daz... Surely great deals:D

• edited December 1969

cridgit said:
    This is a super deal for non-PC members, and I was glad to see the sweet deal for existing PC members too.

I haven't said this in about 8 weeks, but THANK YOU DAZ!!

Things may be getting back to normal again.

What "sweet deal for existing PC members" are you talking about?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

TMD64 said:
    cridgit said:
    This is a super deal for non-PC members, and I was glad to see the sweet deal for existing PC members too.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/4399/

• CyonixCyonix Posts: 210
    edited December 1969

Thanks DAZ! Now my Genesis characters can finally stop asking this question: "Where is my Super Suit?"

Seriously, I managed to pick up the Super Suit Pro Bundle (never imagined I'd ever be able to get that one) plus the Boots/Belt and Cape for the Super Suit for just under $74 (seems like a lot, but since the bundle itself is normally around $100, plus another $30 or so for the other items, I'd consider that a sweet deal.......though I likely won't be picking up anything else til the annual $1.99 PC sale....)

Now if only I can find the time to put them to good use.......but that means not playing Skyrim....... :bug:

• edited December 1969

TMD64 said:
    cridgit said:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/4399/

It's only a sweet deal if it works and it didn't.

Said the coupon was applied but when I checked out the $5 wasn't taken off.

Will try to call daz on Mon to see if I can get this straightened out.

Maybe then it will be sweet but not until then.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,361
    edited December 1969

Did you make sure you had $10 or more in you order?

• Porthos1Porthos1 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you DAZ, much appreciated. I was a PC member from the start but lapsed last October because as a Poser user there wasn't much items for it.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,312
    edited December 1969

Thank you DAZ! My Mac is much heavier now, with the tons of stuff I bought... :wow: And I think I'll join PC.

• edited December 1969

I'm finding PC items priced $69.97
    Steam Aircraft Dragon
    Steam Truck Red Bizon
    There are probably more, but that's what I found out of the first couple dozen items.

Since I haven't yet had time to learn DS, I'm limited to buying non-Genesis items.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

THose 2 items are currently limited time freebies that are currently available only to paid up PC members at the reduced price. Once they enter the gerenral catalogue the price will be adjusted.

• Mustakettu85Mustakettu85 Posts: 2,933
    edited December 1969

An awesome idea, thank you DAZ 3D! I keep meaning to join the PC but as I don't render as much as I'd like to, I couldn't really justify it. Hopefully this situation of mine changes soon =) sooner than "Soon" (tm)

• WahilWahil Posts: 307
    edited December 1969

Access to PC items . . . :wow:

2251 PC items . . . :cheese:

PC items for only $1.99 . . . :lol:

2251 x $1.99 = $4,479.49 . . . :ahhh: . . . . . . LOL

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

hope daz made a pot of money out of it, might get the site and forum actually working properly, (peeved off PC member) <\rant>

• estheresther Posts: 608
    edited December 1969

HI DAZ,
    Thanks for the sale.
    although I probably have many of the old things that I would want, normally I would have browsed around your store anyway with such a sale and probably would have loaded my cart with more things. However I am lazy, and since I don't get any notification anymore with your new website, whether I've purchased the thing before or not (and the odds are I might well have as i have been buying stuff compulsively from you for years, and maybe not even installed it as yet) it gets hard to search my computer to see if I have it or not, as until i run the installer the things are actually hard to search and I'm too lazy really to go to the effort.
    Thanks anyway though, but I better stick to new things from your store unless i really find myself in need of it, in which case, if it is still available, I'll buy it sale or no.
    (but I'm not a big genesis user either as I primarily use poser because I toon in poser and like the look I have developed for my comics) so there isn't much here for me really except for a few scenes.
    Love esther
    PS I still get the notifications at rendero if I try and put something in my cart which I have already purchased previously and I seem to this every second day (mind like a sieve), so my shopping experience at rendero is a lot easier now compared with your website.

• meghanmeghan Posts: 79
    edited December 1969

Thanks DAZ! I got a ton of stuff!! I was gonna buy some more but just as I was checking out, midnight rolled around and :( no more sale. Well, anyway, it was still really helpful.