Quick ? Referral Links?

edited December 1969 in New Users

There used to be individual referral links for each person to post in there sigs and what not. My old one's not working in my sigs & I can't find another one. Are there still individual referral links, and if so, where do I find it?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,197
    edited December 1969

The original system affiliate system, which was a home-brew, is no longer working following the store-system change but the Commission junction one should be. There was either an announcement on the old site or an email, but I can't immediately find it.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Yes, that's the current scheme. I should add that I'm pretty sure the announcement I think I saw did say that payments for the active part of May would still be made on the old affiliate system.

• My Virtual LadyMy Virtual Lady Posts: 5
    edited December 1969

Hi there,

I contact you because I have a Commission Junction account and use CJ DAZ3D affiliate links on my website http://myvirtuallady.com.

I can see some clicks appearing in my dashboard but no buy anymore since the change of platform for the new DAZ3D Website...So I am working on updating my old links with the new DAZ3D url format.

Could you confirm me that the CJ Affiliate program works on DAZ3D when I can see the url suffixes ?cjref=1 in a targeted product link: for instances in http******.daz3d.com/shop/victoria-4-2-base?cjref=1

Thanks,
    Franck

edited December 1969

I'll see if I can get a reply on this. Please bear in mind that today is a holiday in the US, and that everyone is going to be busy dealing with issues thrown up by the snew store, so it may take a while.

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,845
    edited May 2012

I see the cjref=1 when I visit the store from the banner links, but not for the individual product links I create.

So I assume that means it isn't working for the individual product links.

Just thought I give my two cents worth.

Update:

I have changed several of my individual product links from (for example):

[CJ link URL]?url=http://www.daz3d.com/i/shop/itemdetails/?item=12701

to:

[CJ link URL]?url=http://www.daz3d.com/shop/scissor-lift/

And it seems to be working. I see the cjref=1 when vising the DAZ 3D store from the new individual product links.

Post edited by nDelphi on
  • minxdragonminxdragon Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'll see if I can get a reply on this. Please bear in mind that today is a holiday in the US, and that everyone is going to be busy dealing with issues thrown up by the snew store, so it may take a while.

Has there been anymore details on this? my links all go to the site and the right pages. I've even added some new ones. clicks are occurring but no sales have been tracked since the changeover (I usually get at least one a day) my clickthrough rate has actually gone up substantially but no change to the commissions. are CJ affiliate links still being rewarded? I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who's having this problem! :)

edited December 1969

No idea, I will try sending a reminder.

edited December 1969

Got a reply:

when we switched over to the new store, the Commission Junction site was closed for updates. However, it is now back up and running. If the customer was linking directly to a product, that link will need to be updated. The embedded links have been updated and should now work properly. I would ask that they test the links to be sure they are accurate and working.
  • My Virtual LadyMy Virtual Lady Posts: 5
    edited December 1969

Hey there,

I finally confirm you that I get a sale about the Commission Junction Affiliate Program on yesterday (Thursday 7th) on http://myvirtuallady.com

I stay close to the dashboard of my CJ account about DAZ3D Affiliate Program, but I think it works now.

Have a nice day,
    Franck (aka myvirtuallady)

edited December 1969

Got a reply:

when we switched over to the new store, the Commission Junction site was closed for updates. However, it is now back up and running. If the customer was linking directly to a product, that link will need to be updated. The embedded links have been updated and should now work properly. I would ask that they test the links to be sure they are accurate and working.

Thankyou for Checking Richard! (I've been overseas so I just got back to check this) I confirm that this is all working again, I am getting my sales tracked from the 7th of june. it's nice to see those are back on track! I did confirm my links (most of them worked fine, but I do a lot of deep linking, the main problem was links to products that aren't sold at Daz anymore)

I have to ask, however, what about the commissions we missed while all this was down? from the 16th of May to the 7th of June there is a massive Gap. Links were being tracked (And my clicks were excellent) is there any chance of compensation for the missed sales during that really large gap?

edited December 1969

I don't know - it may depend on exactly where the problem lay. I'll see what I can find out.

edited December 1969

Thankyou so much for all your help in this Richard! :)