Viewing all products in the store

PilotHighPilotHigh Posts: 12
edited December 1969 in The Commons

It was stated in another thread:

Why can I only see a few products on the store pages, when other people say they can see more?
In the bar at the top of the store, choose ‘View All’ and make sure you have unchecked the boxes ‘Platinum Only’ and ‘On Sale Only’.

Please tell me where to find this option. It doesn't seem to be there.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

That was for the old store. Currently there isn't a link to view all products, but you can see them all by putting in the address bar:
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/people?cat=2

• PilotHighPilotHigh Posts: 12
    edited December 1969

Thank you!

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Great - thanks for that workaround!

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Hmm. I just clicked that link, reset the view to 60 items, and the sorted-by-release-date stuff resorted itself. Only a few items, I think, but surely that shouldn't be happening?

• StorypilotStorypilot Posts: 1,660
    edited December 1969

Thanks for that neat link, that will tide me over until there's a true link in the store (if there ever is, otherwise, that address is getting a bookmark button).

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited May 2012

deserves a sticky for a day or two lol

i'll bookmark it though. I was complaining about this on facebook the other day. I much prefer to browse this way a lot of the time

EDIT: Does anyone happen to know if they are going to put filter by price back in the store, that was very useful.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • Ryuu@AMcCFRyuu@AMcCF Posts: 619
    edited May 2012

Changing the forums, I can understand.

Changing the store, when it was just recently changed a few months ago, I can't. Especially after all the work to fix the bugs that crept into the last store update...now we have to go through that bloody mess again???

For one issue, there's no expiration of when a sale ends for items in the store.

I guess we'll just find all the new bugs when we find them :down:

Post edited by Ryuu@AMcCF on
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the link, but how can you get to this default from the beginning without using this link? Shouldn't there be a link above the Sales & Promotions that takes you there directly? Then if people want to browse by filters, they can select the other ones as necessary (People, Props etc.)

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

That was for the old store. Currently there isn't a link to view all products, but you can see them all by putting in the address bar:
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/people?cat=2

/bookmarked

Thanks for the link. That's one thing that's driving me bonkers.

• gothic-chocobogothic-chocobo Posts: 0
    edited May 2012

Thanks for the link!

This is essential!

Grrr!! Can't use blank lines as separators is also essential! (using a space, but I'm sure I will forget that every time.)

Post edited by gothic-chocobo on
  • natrix natrixnatrix natrix Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the link! I was under the impression that no new products had been posted to the store for a week.

I'm still wondering why I'm being logged in as different people, depending on which store page I view, but by now nothing much surprises me anymore...

• mathusalemmathusalem Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Great new store not only can't I browse all the products -thanks for the link- But I can't add platinum club items to my cart( I have a platinum club subscription) and I can't checkout !! The bloody page keeps asking me for my state/ province !

Now I'm ennoyed !

• edited December 1969

So is the sixties dinette set really the newest product availble? I'm so frustrated with this new site. It's more work trying to buy products here than doing my taxes.

• edited December 1969

What a total mess!!!! There was nothing wrong with old store, why change it?
    The link is all well and good, but how have you (DAZ) managed to get into this mess? I hope the person/persons are being held responsible.

Important:
    Sort out the rercent release section/and all promotions section.
    Restore the highlighted all ready downloaded function.
    Restore ability to select Mac/PC/Both for downloading function.
    Check ten times over that pesonal details are secure.

In fact just revert to old site.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,827
    edited December 1969

Claw said:

Because there was a lot wrong with the old store and it required constant attention just to keep it ticking over. I'm sure they are disappointed at how many problems the new system is throwing up, but at least the web team isn't now spending a major part of its time on shoring up the old system which should allow them to fix and improve the new.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Claw said:

Because there was a lot wrong with the old store and it required constant attention just to keep it ticking over. I'm sure they are disappointed at how many problems the new system is throwing up, but at least the web team isn't now spending a major part of its time on shoring up the old system which should allow them to fix and improve the new.

And in the meantime enjoy the wonderful shopping experience at DAZ. Not staying logged in, asking if you are someone else (for me it is Martin Frost), new releases jump around, new release pages incorrect, having to scroll through entire wishlist to find an item, DAZ products listed as "Special Price" instead of "PC Membership" price, no sale price ending date and on and on and on, but certainly much better than what it was, NOT. At least we are all having a lot of fun, especially the DAZ team!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Claw said:

And an alternate answer to the original question could be That they had got to the stage that they were applying duct tape on top of the duct tape that they had appiled on top of the other duct tape that was there to try to stop things falling apart, and the office space available kept getting smaller, because of the room the duct tape was taking up.

• Wiccan1Wiccan1 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Bookmark created!

edited December 1969

joe2235 said:
    So is the sixties dinette set really the newest product availble?

Nope, try this link:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases

The amazing Supersuit is out :)

• edited December 1969

well it is showing the new stuff now.

edited December 1969

joe2235 said:
    well it is showing the new stuff now.

Oh, good ;)

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the link! Can someone maybe sticky this since it's now buried?