July 24th Holiday Coupon

DAZ_CameronDAZ_Cameron Posts: 0
edited August 2012 in The Commons

July 24th just happens to be a local holiday and we're going to be out of the office! Wooooo! To make sure you enjoy the holiday too, we've decided that it's COUPON TIME!

For a very limited time, Save $2.40 on any DAZ Originals* Purchase of $5 or more. Just add the eligible items to your cart and then apply the coupon code TR3KKING-THE-24TH during checkout.

Act quickly because this coupon expires July 25, 2012
*Excludes Resell Items, Gift Cards, PC Subscriptions, and $1.99 Items

Post edited by DAZ_Cameron on

Comments

• kalazarkalazar Posts: 415
    edited December 1969

I can't get the coupon to work. I have Taylor hair (Daz orginial) for $9.49 but the coupon isn't applied. Am I doing something wrong?

• kalazarkalazar Posts: 415
    edited December 1969

Fiddled with the cart and it worked after 4 tries!? But at least it worked finally. Yeah!

• info_f3eff39f35info_f3eff39f35 Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

Coupon not valid it says, regardless of what item I put in the basket...

• Xanadu2000Xanadu2000 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Worked for me. Thanks, DAZ.

edited December 1969

Thanx Xanadu, that really helps :-) haha

• Xanadu2000Xanadu2000 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I purchased Taylor Hair + Toxic Taylor, for what it's worth. Coupon took; extra "30% discount" as stated, though, was not obviously applied -- but perhaps that's because it was already baked into the price? Not sure.

• edited December 1969

I had no problem, once I chose the right product. At first I had an item that was not a "Daz Original" and I got the message that the coupon was not valid. Once I chose a " Daz Original " item I had no problem : )

Thanks Daz

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Coupon not valid it says, regardless of what item I put in the basket...

Also be sure you don't have any extra spaces before or after the coupon code. That will cause it to say it's not valid.
  • CymbidiumCymbidium Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much for this coupon - everything went through perfectly!! :)

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    Happy Pioneer Day!

-- Morgan

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049
    edited December 1969

Thanks, I was able to get the Parrot Cage, to go along with the 2 SBRM products I bought with the PC coupons. All coupons worked without a hitch. I copied and pasted them in.

edited December 1969

Nope, tried it all...copy/paste, manual typing, you name it, it's been done.

And when it does say "coupon code was applied", nothing changes on the overall price.

Must be the weather....... :-)

My best,
    C.

Klembord01.jpg
    1237 x 552 - 60K
  • Consumer573Consumer573 Posts: 282
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the coupon today. I'm going to take some time and see if I can make it work.
    (1) In the "Shop" Pull-down at the left top header I feel there should be a category for all Daz originals that the coupon here or the monthly coupon would qualify for. There is a consistent problem with confusion as to what is eligible and what is not. I believe that would be a very simple way of solving the problem.
    (2) On a lighter note, maybe next year have the coupon take $3.14 off every $6.00 or something ("Pi" oneer Day)!
    In New England we always had Patriot's day in April. Same thing, only different.
    I know in Oregon there are still some places where you can see the wagon ruts in places where everyone followed one trail on har ground, usually up certain paths on hillsides. I wonder if that is true in Utah, too.

• edited December 1969

So I guess with the new store that you can't combine coupons anymore? I was trying to combine with my $6.00 Platinum Club coupon but it would only allow me to apply one or the other. The same when trying to use one of the $5.00 off coupon PC-P3RK-JULY I received the other day (which I also see now that I have to buy at least $10 worth of merchandise to use).

Oh well, ended up just using my $6.00 monthly voucher coupon as that gave me the best deal but only purchased one item where before I was going to purchase several. I used to shop here on a regular basis but haven't been a big fan of the new store so I haven't been frequenting the site as often. After spending between 1-2 hours shopping only to find that I couldn't combine coupons, I'm leaving a bit disappointed from this visit which will probably deter me from shopping again for a while. Hopefully some of the store issues will be fixed next time I visit.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,197
    edited December 1969

And when it does say "coupon code was applied", nothing changes on the overall price.

My best,
    C.

You also aren't showing your Platinum Club discount on that item, so something is wrong. try logging right out and then log in again - if that doesn't work I'm afraid you are going to have to open a support ticket.

edited December 1969

My best,
    C.

For what it's worth, Headquarters, I just did a search on the flyer jacket. The pull down tab finds it and completes the term adding M4 & V4, but then when I click on the tab it comes back with a list not showing it and says it cannot be found. There may be a problem with that particular item.

edited December 1969

Thank you for stepping in, Admin.

Well I did what you said, this time the coupon did work.
    But you said it didn't show my platinum discount, does that mean that the $16.07 is the "normal membership" price instead of the platinum member price ?
    If so, then it's not showing the correct info ?

My best,
    C.

Klembord02.jpg
    1250 x 579 - 61K
    edited December 1969

@Consumer573
    Well I did try other items as well and got the same result, so it's probably not the Jacket item.
    I have recently encountered some trouble with the wishlist & cart list as well. Things showing up double or not showing up at all.

I tried it in Chrome (standard browser) as well as internet explorer 9, so it's not a browser thing.

C.

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

The coupon worked fine for me, I got several items that were already on deep discount, so the added coupon was a nice deal. Problem is, one of the products in my order will not download. The MaxDefault 2 installer, 5142_MAXDefault2_1.1_br.exe will not download for love or money. I get the error page that says "Download is currently unavailable", and check your order status. Order is fine, this item is not. The other items in the order downloaded OK. I got Mentha Piperata and Hunter's Moon. I did open a ticket on this.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,197
    edited December 1969

Sorry, I was misreading (or rather mis-remembering how the checkout page should look) - it is showing your PC Discount correctly, so my original comment was wrong. However, at least it seems to have given the coupon a kick and made it work so it was a productive error.

• ColdrakeColdrake Posts: 236
    edited December 1969

The coupon worked fine for me, I got several items that were already on deep discount, so the added coupon was a nice deal. Problem is, one of the products in my order will not download. The MaxDefault 2 installer, 5142_MAXDefault2_1.1_br.exe will not download for love or money. I get the error page that says "Download is currently unavailable", and check your order status. Order is fine, this item is not. The other items in the order downloaded OK. I got Mentha Piperata and Hunter's Moon. I did open a ticket on this.

Try resetting your download.

Coldrake

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

It didn't work for me. I tried to use it on the Dynamic 1900s Maids Dress. That is definitely a DAZ Original. It said that the coupon was applied, so it accepted the code. But it didn't really apply it, the price was not reduced.

No Sale!

Dana

edited July 2012

@Consumer573
    Well I did try other items as well and got the same result, so it's probably not the Jacket item.

C.

After completely logging out of DAz and shutting down my browser the search, which always found the jacket, it now started actually putting it in the search results. Before the tab said it was found, but the items displayed and the page displayed said it did not exist. I know it is a different problem than the coupon, but it is definitely a glitch. If I can't find the item maybe something elsewhere in the software on checkout can't find it either.
    Glad you seem to have solved the problem.
    By the way, the item seems priced at a general discount, not a platinum special. It showed the same sale price both before and after I logged in to my Platinum account.
    Post edited by Consumer573 on
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks! Got the Tavern Keeper for Genesis and the coupon worked.

• edited July 2012

I had the same problem as C (The HeadQuarters) - applied the coupon, got the "Coupon code "TR3KKING-THE-24TH" was applied." message, but the discount wasn't applied. I just entered the same coupon code again and it worked the second time (didn't need to log out and back in).

I noticed that if the coupon is actually applied correctly you get the "Coupon code "TR3KKING-THE-24TH" was applied." message, but also the coupon code remains in the box where you typed it and there's an extra 'cancel coupon' link next to it.

Post edited by NoneOfYourBusiness on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

Well, it worked finally. But not before I had to go back to the billing info drop-down...3 times before it finally stuck!

Dana

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

The Platinum price with and without logging in may be this
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/4397/
    Everybody is a PC member at the moment.

edited December 1969

Everything worked out and the Jacket for M4/V4 is in :-)

A big thank you to everybody for helping out, it is much appreciated.
    And of course thank you to Daz for the coupon.

My best,

Curt
    The HeadQuarters
    www.theheadquarters.be

• SuzuranSuzuran Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I can't use both of this coupon and my PC monthly coupon in one order. only one of those can apply. I think it's allowed to use both coupons. Am I wrong? I don't think I can use this coupon in time... :(

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

The coupons aren't stackable. You have to use one per order.