Forum sort

HeraHera Posts: 1,952
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi!
How do I sort the forum posts so the new ones comes first instead of last?

Comments

• NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited December 1969

sorry you can't .

it's a know issue but it's not very high on the to-do list as the forums are working and there are more important things to fix first.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

I hope it won't stay "not very high" — right now, with only a week or so of slow posting by only the forum regulars who've discovered things are happening again, the new forums are merely hideously awkward and annoying to trudge through. Anything like a fast-moving sale thread as was common in the old forums will quickly — if not immediately — degenerate into complete and utter chaos, with probable hostility and bad feelings from lost sale opportunities. DAZ depends on the forums for getting a lot of information out. The sooner this mess is fixed, the better.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I agree, I hope it is one of the first things they deal with on the forum isssues. :roll:

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited May 2012

chohole said:
    I agree, I hope it is one of the first things they deal with on the forum isssues. :roll:

I agree.

It is really hard to find things in the forum. Not so bad when there are only four or five pages.
    As the page count grows, the site will eventually become more than useless.

Post edited by tsarist on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

tsarist said:
    chohole said:

I agree.

It is really hard to find things in the forum. Not so bad when there are only four or five pages.

"More than useless" is still better than "less than useless", isn't it?

• Super NewbSuper Newb Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

tsarist said:
    chohole said:

I agree.

"More than useless" is still better than "less than useless", isn't it?

Mike,
    Nobody likes a smarta$$. I can tell you from first hand experience.

• ArkathanArkathan Posts: 65
    edited December 1969

I also hope this moves up the priority list.
    No banners and avatars is annoying... no sorting of new posts is a deal-breaker.
    Every other forum I've visited has this functionality. Surely, this must be a standard behavior. Every other forum can't be coding this in - can they?
    More or less - the absence makes the forum progressively useless. Without the sort it will only get worse.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I hope this gets resolved soon along with the no Avatar or images in signature.

• edited December 1969

One temporary work around i have found, is that when a new topic appears that I am interested in I subscribe to the topic and get e-mails when there are responses. It seems that new topics are loaded to page one of the forum, and olny responses are not moved up. I am hoping DAZ gets the forums fixed but in the meantime this is working for me.

I hope this helps.