Just Because I Can. STUPID THREAD II

JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
edited July 2012 in The Commons

Well, it seems we have a place to post again. I hope my other dazzers are as happy as I am about that.

Just because I know loads of us did stupid stuff while the forum was down I'm starting the STUPID THREAD again.
Keep in mind folks no images yet and no flags so lets all play nice untill futher notice.

GET STUPID!!

Post edited by frank0314 on

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,349
    edited December 1969

Cool. We always need one of these. :-)

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Posts: 376
    edited December 1969

Hands up if you stopped by everyday, some days for hours, waiting for something to happen...

edited December 1969

The mods were doing it nonstop.

• edited December 1969

I peeked in every day since it went down to see if anyone started posting. :red: But mostly I went stupid playing FB games while waiting. Now with a render going, I feel some what normal again, being able to poke around in the Daz forums.:coolsmile:

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hands up if you stopped by everyday and tried to POST if you did not get mr.404.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited May 2012

I own up, I wnet and played in someone elses forum, and even managed to get a thread removed while I was there.

:coolgrin:

Oh and I got called a bully, becuse I joined in with an attempt to derail a thread, that was fun. :coolmad:

Post edited by Chohole on
  • IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

he he he, that would be me, several times a day actually, while also posting on the Daz FB page and the Daz rendo forum ;)

edited December 1969

Bad Cho!!

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I own up, I wnet and played in someone elses forum, and even managed to get a thread removed while I was there.

naughty Chohole ;)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I am feeling a bit sheepish about it

:)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Hands up if you stopped by everyday and tried to POST if you did not get mr.404.

I didn't, but I hit shift+F5 on Aiden's product page for a good while just to see random stuff happen as a prerequisite.

• Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Posts: 376
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Haha, yup that too. How about hands up if you tried to upload your profile picture after not being able to post because you couldn't think of anything else to do? :coolsmirk:

• jaunke_29fff27795jaunke_29fff27795 Posts: 144
    edited December 1969

All i did was actual play with studio, how's that for stupid. And geesh genesis has alot of dials :ohh: .

And i won't even mention all the characters i put true GenX, then i realy felt stupid :smirk: .

OOOhhh i like the new smiley's :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: .

Grtz Jean-Claude

• edited December 1969

Oh and I got called a bully, becuse I joined in with an attempt to derail a thread, that was fun. :coolmad:[/quote:ohh: A bully? Not our sweet Chohole. Why, all I saw you do was wield that mighty club of yours, trying to knock some sense into a couple paranoids. ;-)

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I can't even post!

edited May 2012

Jaderail said:

Haha, yup that too. How about hands up if you tried to upload your profile picture after not being able to post because you couldn't think of anything else to do? :coolsmirk:
    Did that one too. I'll need to grow some extra arms if anymore of the hands up things get added :cheese:
    My Stupid project was finding the oldest game I own and reinstalling it. Anyone seen Sid Myiers Alpha Centauri on Win7 with nVidia GeForce GTX graphix? Very playable game after a few magic mushrooms and a bottle of ripple.:gulp:

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Or can I?

• edited May 2012

Jaderail said:

Haha, yup that too. How about hands up if you tried to upload your profile picture after not being able to post because you couldn't think of anything else to do? :coolsmirk: I just feel so naked without my avatar. :down:

Post edited by queenflamewing_c81c9a7ab7 on
    edited December 1969

Or can I?

You can. Now get STUPID.
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Oh and I got called a bully, becuse I joined in with an attempt to derail a thread, that was fun. :coolmad:

If its the one i'm thinking of, its still rumbling along quite happily, 4 pages now :coolsmile:

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited May 2012

Nah, it got locked now.

Edit: Which is a shame, I really got bored and wanted to spend a day or two poking at things...

Post edited by Skiriki on
  • WitchStormWitchStorm Posts: 186
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Guilty! I would just sit and stair at the forum. Just hoping something would happen.

• NoctyrnusNoctyrnus Posts: 59
    edited December 1969

Everything looks so sterile and clean. :roll:

AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!! Where is my straight jacket and meds!???? :coolmad:

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited May 2012

Skiriki said:
    Nah, it got locked now.

Edit: Which is a shame, I really got bored and wanted to spend a day or two poking at things...

that thread was full of sheep. knew it would be trouble from the title.

Nice to be back though. Hmm hows this for stupid, i keep applying the BoGoT3st code to my cart every 5 mins or so to see if its working. I should be working, but I'd rather be home rendering something...

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • flashbackflashback Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Out of boredom I went and got myself hooked on Nazi Zombies again!
    Which is really Stupid because I suck at video games.

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,872
    edited December 1969

Hands up if you stopped by everyday, some days for hours, waiting for something to happen...

*raises hand*

HI GUYS!!! :) :) :)

Wow!! Am I EVER happy to see all of you!!

*starts waving hand wildly* HIIII!!!!!!!!

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

I was too busy laughing at all the goofy things that would happen clicking around the new site. If you click on a store item and click Back, then click Forward, the required products field seems to be run by a random number generator! :lol: The selection of errors seen clicking on Wishlist seemed to change daily. OK, some people are easily amused...

All seriousness aside, now what do we do with all the threads started on the Rendo forums as a substitute for these *fine* *incomparable* forums? :roll:

• CyonixCyonix Posts: 210
    edited December 1969

*raises hand*

Guess I'm guilty of obsessively checking the forums to see if they were working......does DAZ have a rehab clinic for us DAZaholics? :lol:

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,872
    edited May 2012

I don't know... I got lost when I posted in a thread and it didn't bump it to the top...lol. Yeah...I'm busy seeing if I can figure out the new house... needs a little paint! heehee ;-P

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

where is the reply button?

is this it? ??

doh :P %-P new smilies

This discussion has been closed.