Faeriewylde 10th Anniversary Contest - winners announced

MadaMada Posts: 1,865
edited August 2012 in The Commons

This month Faeriewylde is 10 years old, and what better way to celebrate than with a contest and lots of cool prizes!

For our Tenth Anniversary the contest theme will be "My Favorite Fairy". Create an image that best portrays your personal favorite among the Fair Folk and post it in the contest forum at Faeriewylde. This can be a famous fairy from literature or popular culture, such as Tinkerbell or Puck, or just make up one of your own. You can post up to 3 different images, but each image submitted to the contest must be original and unique to Faeriewylde- that is, not posted anywhere else now or before. Contest will run from the date of this post through the end of July.

So far we have a great list of prizes:

1st Prize:
V5 Pro Bundle AND M5 Pro Bundle from DAZ (a $249.90 value)
$25 Gift Certificate from Renderosity Marketplace
$25 Faerie Dreams Gift Certificate
Any product by Thorne and/or Mada from DAZ (excluding DAZ originals)

2nd prize:
$25 Renderosity Gift Certificates from Renderosity
$25 Faerie Dreams Gift certificate

3rd prize:
any product by Thorne and/or Mada from DAZ (excluding DAZ originals)

Okay everyone, show us your Favorite Fairy!

http://www.faeriewylde.com/FW4/index.php?topic=5482.0

Post edited by Mada on

Comments

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Oh fantastic!!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

woot :lol:

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited July 2012

Congratulations on your tenth anniversary Faeriewylde! :)
    Keep up on doing the right things.

Love, Jeanne

Post edited by Jeanne M on
  • MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

i'm only up to 6 posts. am i allowed to post twice in a row to the 10 posts thread (aka 3 Word Story) ?

my last 3 words were 'tinsel pomm pomms'

• MadaMada Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

If you're a new member and trying to post an image and the board won't let you - its because you need 10 posts. Let me know and I'll up your post count to 10 since I'll know you're a valid member and not a spammer. You should be able to post now. :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

...kind of in the same boat, only nine days left in the month and not sure if I have any posts at all. So little time to hit so many different forums because of my work schedule and long commute.

• CathyMCathyM Posts: 261
    edited December 1969

Hi Mada! I'm a new member to your board, I probably don't even have any posts there, but I'd like to join in on the contest - do I need to leave a note there as well? Thanks! Cathy

edited December 1969

Hi Cathy :) Post in the contest thread over there so I can find you and I'll adjust the posts. Welcome to Faeriewylde!

edited December 1969

One week left so get your entries in! :)

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561
    edited December 1969

...had one in the works but plum ran out of time (the render was only at 10% after over thirty minutes due to all the transmaps in the plants and wings).

edited December 1969

And we have winners :)

As always it was a close race and a tough decision with so many wonderful renders, but we have picked our three winners and here they are:

1st Prize:
    V5 Pro Bundle AND M5 Pro Bundle from DAZ (a $249.90 value)
    $25 Gift Certificate from Renderosity Marketplace
    $25 Faerie Dreams Gift Certificate

Our First Prize goes to Mattymanx for "Sylfie 11": http://www.faeriewylde.com/FW4/index.php?topic=5518.0

2nd prize:
    $25 Faerie Dreams Gift certificate

Our Second Prize goes to Jakiblue for "Dancing In The Sunrise": http://www.faeriewylde.com/FW4/index.php?topic=5500.0

3rd prize:
    any product by Thorne and/or Mada from DAZ (excluding DAZ originals)

And our Third Prize goes to general nutt for "Bryndel": http://www.faeriewylde.com/FW4/index.php?topic=5536.0

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to the winners of our Faeriewylde 10th Anniversary Contest!! And a great big thanks to everyone who submitted images because you are all winners! :grouphug:

We will be in touch with the the top 3 winners to arrange for collecting your prizes. Thank you all!