Freddy Krueger blade-glove

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
edited June 2012 in Product Suggestions

I miss the Freddy Krueger blade-glove for m4/v4/genesis. That would be a great product I think :)

does anyone working on that???

Post edited by cosmo71 on

Comments

• SarlackSarlack Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I made this glove in 3ds Max several years ago. I added it as a figure to Daz Studio last year. It fits to Genesis 1 and I might do one for Genesis 2.

DazFreddyGloveForGenesis.jpg
    1276 x 974 - 216K
  • cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

Sarlack said:
    I made this glove in 3ds Max several years ago. I added it as a figure to Daz Studio last year. It fits to Genesis 1 and I might do one for Genesis 2.

what a about a version for M4/V4 ?

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Sarlack said:

Do you have a link to it in the store? I'd be interested in that for either of the Genesis figures. More so if there's a glove for both hands, but even one would be a fun addition.

• SarlackSarlack Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I may release in store, first i have to refit to genesis 2 and M4\V4. And then read about how to add it to the marketplace. Also I would like to rework the textures, because they are the same texture maps I use in 3ds MAX a while back, and they look odd in Daz Studio. And the leather glove belongs to Nerd3D "Nerd3D Gloves Set for Michael 4" in Daz Store, so you would have to purchase that too.

Here is a newer render in MAX, the rivet areas still need some work

DazFreddyGlove3DMAX.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 429K