More historic clothing and items from different cultures

DarthDDarthD Posts: 259
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I would like to see more clothing and items for Vikings, Ancient Chinese, Polynesian, Native Americans, Egyptians, etc...

Comments

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,310
    edited December 1969

I have a similar requirement for G2F and V6. How about some decent historical gowns for them? Something along the lines of Cute 3D's My Princess, Princess and Queen gowns. There are literally dozens of gowns like this available for V4, not just at DAZ but at Renderosity and RuntimeDNA as well, so there's clearly a big market out there for this kind of stuff.

Yes, I have heard of autofit and there are a couple of products from Sickleyield. They all make a gallant attempt at taming ankle-length gowns but I have yet to see a product that will perfectly fit a V4 gown to G2F/V6. (I believe this is due to the difficultly of rigging very long gowns.)

Cheers,

Alex.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Auto-fit can be a bit dodgy. I've two or three V4 products which are meant to be compatible with Genesis, but very clearly aren't.

It's the reason I'd love to see a lot of the V4/M4 stuff updated so that they can definitely be used for Genesis 1 or 2. There are a number I'd like to use (especially the really well done and detailed science-fiction armour stuff), but have real fears about whether it would be a waste of money if I gambled on them auto-fitting.

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,189
    edited December 1969

DarthD said:
    I would like to see more clothing and items for Vikings, ...

I bought the Viking Village and realized I would need this also. I found this (there are some other similar items at RDNA also):

http://www.runtimedna.com/Ragnarok.html

ragnarok_L1-01.jpg
    525 x 700 - 169K
  • thoromyrthoromyr Posts: 452
    edited December 1969

Steve K said:
    DarthD said:
    I would like to see more clothing and items for Vikings, ...

I bought the Viking Village and realized I would need this also. I found this (there are some other similar items at RDNA also):

http://www.runtimedna.com/Ragnarok.html

Thanks for that. I'm sure I'd seen it before, but missed it most recently when I was perusing after getting the viking village. Now to get the viking village rendered...

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969
  • IceEmpressIceEmpress Posts: 639
    edited April 2014

I'd LOVE a commoner's deel (Mongolian traditional tunic) Please make one for Genesis 1.

I'd also REALLY love to see some waraji for Genesis.

Post edited by IceEmpress on