How to delete custom poses?

DarthDDarthD Posts: 259
edited December 1969 in New Users

I made some poses that I don't want anymore. They are are still unassigned. I want to delete them but I see no way to do it. I tried removing the files from the directory but then I get blanks with exclamation marks for missing files.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

After removing the actual files you can select the icons in Unassigned, right-click and choose "Remove orphaned items".

• DarthDDarthD Posts: 259
    edited December 1969

That worked. Thank you

• edited December 1969

I tried right clicking the icons in Unassigned, but the option to "remove orphaned items" was not shown when I right-clicked. Any idea why?

edited December 1969

Did you delete the files from your hard drive first?

• edited December 1969

I did. Even the ones that I wiped from the drive months ago still have the inert icon that I can't get rid of.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hmm.. have you tried the Content DB Maintenance menu to clean the CMS Database yet?

Capture-001.png
    289 x 264 - 31K
    edited December 1969

If you right-click on one of the stubborn icons and choose "Browse to File Location" (can't remember the exact phrasing) does it open a folder with the file?

• edited December 1969

Nope, choosing "browse file location" didn't do anything, but the going to Content Database Maintenance, Exporting User Data, Resetting the Database, and then Re-Importing the Metadata cleared up the problem. Thanks for the help!