HU - I've got loads of new Freebies avaliable!

mrsparkymrsparky Posts: 248
edited December 1969 in The Commons

First up is the the Facility. Until recently only avaliable at Content Paradise. This is the worlds first sci-fi set to use the new "mesh as light" feature for Poser 9 and higher. .PP2 format with an extra P9 .PZ3 scene with everything loaded and ready to rock and roll. Plus full instructions and templates.

With lights created by seachnasaigh (most meshes by me), the Facility also contains an alternate P4 based version, PP2/CR2 plus extra sections, which works great in other apps including studio, vue etc etc.

Next up for british people who've forgotten what one looks like is a big fun smiley sun!

Comments

• mrsparkymrsparky Posts: 248
    edited December 1969

hen theres the new obots..As some of you might recall from my Xmas Robot Freebie... In a galaxy slighty further away than a walk to the chemists, the metallic inhabitants of the Planet Bob like to watch TV from the Planet Earth and reenact what they see. Unfortunately at times our mechincal friends do tend to lose a little in translation....

This time around, the bots and droids have been fascinated by the run-up to some minor summer events and decided to run their own version of it. They did plan to have lots of friends doing various things.

Unfortunately friends of the RoboLawyers heard about their plans and got concerned it might damage the harmony (and profits) of the Sponsortrons. Warned of things nastyier and more painfull than sitting on a rusty food blender. Plus scared by the threat of Acme 20-KWASM missiles (KillJoy Wallet Seeking Missiles) and being sent to bed with no dinner. The friendly and fun Bobbites scutttled back into their caves.

Leaving just the TorchieBot, a mobile ciggy lighter who's a bit of a grumpy fella as he's trying to give up smoking. Plus the Coppabot, who guards the lighter. Seriously though these are purely parody pieces, nothing else.

And finally for those who missed it, and love a bit of retro theres the Bionic Repair Set. Oh, and I've dragged up the Giggle Grenade from the Red Nose Day Vaults.

and the download link is....

http://www.sparkyworld.co.uk/3d10own.htm

post_04.jpg
    800 x 569 - 88K
    post_03.jpg
    800 x 600 - 90K
  • ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

Not seeing the Facility at the link posted

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
    edited December 1969

Elowan said:
    Not seeing the Facility at the link posted

You'll find them here

http://www.poserdirect.com/freebie.html

Thanks Mr Sparky

• Virtua36Virtua36 Posts: 13
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the Freebies ! :-)

I just saw that you're looking for two lost Freebies - I could send them to you ( gift bag and boiler ).

• joegerardijoegerardi Posts: 226
    edited December 1969

Thank you muchly for all the cool freebies. They're much appreciated.

..Joe

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

puts me in mind of if Robo-cop had been made in England

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

cool fun free stuff - thank you

• DWGDWG Posts: 770
    edited December 1969

mrsparky said:

Next up for british people who've forgotten what one looks like is a big fun smiley sun!

Could have done with that when I was sitting in the rain on Wednesday listening to Jools Holland play ;)

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited December 1969

Are these Daz Studio 4 compatible?

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the freebies, and a special thank you for the HHGTTG reference ;)

edited December 1969

Everyone - thanks!!
    ------------------------------
    Leo...As I said at rendo.... We have to respect the rules (over there) which are....

"Artists can't announce their own freebies if those are on a website with a store.
    Other artists can say, oh ..'MrX has new ones at ABC', but the creating artist isn't allowed to tell you.

But the original artist is allowed to tell you if the freebies are on a website without a store.
    So what I do is put all my freebies on my freebie site, which is one with no store.

I usually update the freebie site at the same time as "the place that can't be mentioned".
    But last night I didn't have time, hence the text legend. Though it's now been fixed and you can see nearly all the freebies at the freebie site."

edited December 1969

Haruchai....thanks for posting that.

Virtua36....yes that would be great and thanks! I'll be away for a week from tommorow, so if you PM or mail me a link that would be cool.

LycanthropeX...could be worse he might have worked for g4s :)

DWG...yea know what you mean there. Last weekends Farnbrough was a washout and so was the torch relay.
    This week I'm working in the Blackpool area and if the weathers bad again it's gonna kill all the planned seaside shoots.

Tramp Graphics...yea they should do. Like all poser files in studio and vue, give the materials a tweak for best results.

IanzThingz...what I can but ...42 :)

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the lovely goodies!

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,800
    edited December 1969

Thx Mrsparky..

render time :)

Sparky.jpg
    800 x 600 - 442K
    edited December 1969

Stezza said:
    Thx Mrsparky..

render time :)

nice one!

edited December 1969

mrsparky said:

IanzThingz...what I can but ...42 :)

Just picked up the BBC TV series cheapish from Amazon, so will be revisiting the guide shortly ;)