Wicked Awesome Summer Sale

124»

Comments

• cwichuracwichura Posts: 1,042
    edited December 1969

The "Wicked" series is intended for shader use, and a textureless render has been included in most of the product promo shots for each of the Wicked items. But what would make those textureless renders even more useful to buyers is if they were colour to show the different material zones on the item. The Wicked items are usually pretty good with the material zones, but it'd still be nice to see what's there before buying. Something to keep in mind for future Wicked products... (And really ALL clothing products should include this in their promo images!)

• macelenemacelene Posts: 75
    edited December 1969

I tried to buy some things from the Wicked Awesome Summer Sale but the store does not let me put anything into the cart. I click on "Add to cart", the store says (for example) "Wicked Red Cape was added to your shopping cart", yet nothing is added, the cart is empty. I might refresh as many times as I want, still empty. I might click "Add to cart" multiple times, still empty. Using another browser does not help either. I cannot express enough "gratitude" for this sale, as right now I am just plain angry. Please, repair the store FINALLY, before you start any more sales.

I'm having the same issue. Won't let me add anything. Doesn't matter from what screen I try to add a product, nothing will add to cart.

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited July 2012

edited
    some men who can not "add to cart" items in shopping cart,

lets try first open the item product pages by click image of products,
    then click big icon "add to cart"
    if I try "add to cart" from catalogue pages (eg wicked sale pages)
    It often mistake (not added to cart)
    I use IE7 , so I do not know other FF or Chrome.
    cwichura, I agree with your opinion.

And actually the wicked series iitem in this sales has not many material zones.
    they are simple products.

(so we may need another uv mapped texture or shedr sets. )

about Futrure body suits it has only body parts and edge parts.

about Red carpets too.

if it has 3 or 4 material zone of body parts, (not only edges)

we can enjoy it more and more apply some shader, or normal texture easily.

my recommend items in this sale,

1 wicked Lace, they are 4 material zone.

so you can choose no sleeves or neck. and apply separate shader each parts of zones

2 wicked beach wear

not daz sale items, but I think it is best products of xena wicked series.

because it composed 3 type suits and pretty hats and dress.

and the cover dress has many adjust morphs to wear on athoer swimsuits with fit.

(I try to apply PC coupon on this, but daz refuse it :coolgrin:)

Post edited by kitakoredaz on
  • DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
    edited December 1969

Ah Wicked Bolero... How you make the time pass on a lazy Sunday afternoon. We sit, eating ice cream (It is National Ice Cream Day after all) reminiscing about the days of our youth. Carefree summer days, Faking an episode at the pool, Playing tag in ole lady Wimmer's Flower Garden... Oh how she used to yell and scream when we would tear up her Tulips... Why did we insist on wearing cleats while playing tag again? Remember when you hid from the cops in that giant coffee cup, and ended up stuck up there all night. Eventually the Fire Department came to get you out, but decided to leave you there one more night to teach you a lesson... those were the days...

Purchase Wicked Bolero at 50% off

And get Adrenaline Rush for Wicked Bolero

for 75% off*! Both items must be purchased at the same time/in the cart together.

* Includes PC discount

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:
    Ah Wicked Bolero... How you make the time pass on a lazy Sunday afternoon. We sit, eating ice cream (It is National Ice Cream Day after all) reminiscing about the days of our youth. Carefree summer days, Faking an episode at the pool, Playing tag in ole lady Wimmer's Flower Garden... Oh how she used to yell and scream when we would tear up her Tulips... Why did we insist on wearing cleats while playing tag again? Remember when you hid from the cops in that giant coffee cup, and ended up stuck up there all night. Eventually the Fire Department came to get you out, but decided to leave you there one more night to teach you a lesson... those were the days...

Purchase Wicked Bolero at 50% off

And get Adrenaline Rush for Wicked Bolero

for 75% off*! Both items must be purchased at the same time/in the cart together.

* Includes PC discount

Dowenloaders says:
    Adrenaline Rush for Wicked Bolero
    Installers
    14710_AdrenalineRush_1.0_ds.exe - Mac (download)
    14710_AdrenalineRush_1.0_ds.exe - PC (download)

Looks like the Mac download is broken, but the downloaded file is really 14710_AdrenalineRush_1.0_ds.zip so kit's just the link text that is broken.

• edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:

I think DAZ_Kevin is enjoying his rum raisin ice cream! I had to check out Wicked Bolero just for that delightful story!
    edited December 1969

I will check the products before go to bed,,
    I am going to be eager collector of this wicked series,,

I may get some big bonus item, when I gather all wicked series,,

I hope Kevin give me presents,, so,, I hope generation X and morph tool sets.

Genesis Body Morph Resource Kit 1 and face morph resouce kit bundle,,

and,,

kevin you should wake up, not dream old story,,

I will go to bed ,, but ,I think you should work more and more !

• redhorseredhorse Posts: 83
    edited July 2012

Sorry - Ignore this post... I can't seem to delete it.

Post edited by redhorse on
  • XenaXena Posts: 650
    edited December 1969

cwichura said:
    The "Wicked" series is intended for shader use

I'd like to clarify this a bit.
    All my Genesis items are 'optimised' for shader use, but are mapped to the absolute best they can be so that traditional textures can be made/used with them if you have a hankering to do so. All you need do is look at the awesome textures Sarsa and Morris are making for all of them to know that shader use is just a bonus :)

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited July 2012

Xena said:
    cwichura said:

I'd like to clarify this a bit.
    All my Genesis items are 'optimised' for shader use, but are mapped to the absolute best they can be so that traditional textures can be made/used with them if you have a hankering to do so. All you need do is look at the awesome textures Sarsa and Morris are making for all of them to know that shader use is just a bonus :)
    Ahh, I see. Nice! :)

Say Xena, when your done cranking out Wicked stuff, you should consider working with DAZ to release a Wicked Bundle!. :-)

Post edited by RCDeschene on
    edited December 1969

That would require me to stop making stuff lol

Not a bad idea though :)

• DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
    edited December 1969

So now, tell me what you want, what you really really want, and I'll tell you what I want what I really really want...

OK... so we got Wicked Sporty... can we expect Wicked Scary, Wicked Baby, Wicked Posh, and Wicked Ginger?
    Ah... we can only dream...
    And as this might Awesome Wicked Weekend comes to a close we reflect on those wicked days of this past weekend, and the fun we had bonding, growing and rendering together...

Purchase Wicked Sporty at 50% off

And get Wicekd Sporty Textures

* Includes PC discount

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited July 2012

I think we have Wicked Posh and this could be Wicked Scary for the wearer.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

♪ ♫ ♬ / If you wanna be in my render, you gotta get with my friends... / ♪ ♫ ♬

edited December 1969

Kevin,, really do you want to hear what I want?? All right.

If you want to dream sweat memory,, then I hope you may dorp some tears when you look this clip,,

(I think it is not concern about products,, but it is wicked products, so, jwana ust introduce
    this wicked and a lttle bit heartrending music clip, my favorite music groups,,

now check it out !! m-flo ! and I hope you drop some tears ,, and remember sweet memories,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N6WvFh63Wc

• kellzillakellzilla Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Wicked Wear Future: Normal price $17.95, Sale price $10.05 -- that's around 55% off.
    Wicked Wear Future Textures: Normal price $15.95, Sale price $8.93 -- that's around 56% off.
    Adding both to cart does not change the price of the textures to 75% off.

edited July 2012

Say Xena, do you happen to have anything with a longer skirt in the works? I'm REALLY liking what I'm seeing so far! I'm hoping I can eventually see something with a little more bottom in the skirt department soon. :)

• DAZ_BrianDAZ_Brian Posts: 345
    edited July 2012

kellzilla said:
    Wicked Wear Future: Normal price $17.95, Sale price $10.05 -- that's around 55% off.
    Wicked Wear Future Textures: Normal price $15.95, Sale price $8.93 -- that's around 56% off.
    Adding both to cart does not change the price of the textures to 75% off.

Sorry the catchup sale ended on the 19th.

Post edited by DAZ_Brian on
    edited December 1969

Say Xena, do you happen to have anything with a longer skirt in the works? I'm REALLY liking what I'm seeing so far! I'm hoping I can eventually see something with a little more bottom in the skirt department soon. :)

Not in the way of skirts, no. I do have a knee length dress that I'll be uploading to QA this week, and I have another outfit coming out soon that's more 'modest' and very in fashion at the moment :) No more clues for you though ... you'll just have to wait ;)
    edited July 2012

Xena said:

Not in the way of skirts, no. I do have a knee length dress that I'll be uploading to QA this week, and I have another outfit coming out soon that's more 'modest' and very in fashion at the moment :) No more clues for you though ... you'll just have to wait ;)
    Oooh! Intriguing! I'm looking quite forward to it. :-)

But yes, something more modest was pretty much what I was trying to diplomatically insinuate. Not that I'm at all complaining, it's just that as we all know, after a 4th Generation of over-generosity in the V4 skankware department, a contemporary descent skirt is something I'm quite sure more than some of us here would literally pay to see. :lol:

Will this short dress be material zoned? Ideally I'm looking for something I can opacitize to the skirt only so I can combine it with other tops.

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,200
    edited December 1969

kellzilla said:
    Wicked Wear Future: Normal price $17.95, Sale price $10.05 -- that's around 55% off..

isn't that more like 44% off?

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited July 2012

Xena said:
    cwichura said:

I'd like to clarify this a bit. All my Genesis items are 'optimised' for shader use, but are mapped to the absolute best they can be . . .
    Used one of the Supersuit shaders to coordinate the Wicked Bolero jacket with it in this render (for the July 12th and July 19th PCI Contests). There's a larger version in my deviantART gallery here.

Like Budapest
    Pacificator05a-g3-1600.jpg
    1600 x 1400 - 552K
    Post edited by KickAir 8P on
  • edited December 1969

I got the Dance Feva. It only came with one texture, I wanted the pink one. Checked the texture pack and its not there either, Shouldn't show so many different looks in the promo pics. A little misleading,

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Used the Wicked Bolero dress (with the Supersuit Suede and Leather shaders) this time in my PCI Contest submission for July 19th and July 26th. DS4ProRC3 render, postwork in GIMP. Larger version in my deviantART gallery here.

Diner Undercover

diner_undercover_by_kickair8p-d58vos0_1800.jpg
    1800 x 1800 - 802K