Order 100000491

SvevaSveva Posts: 6
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Can someone please get this issue resolved?

This order was placed about a week ago - I still cannot download my products.

It needs to be processed, yet the money is gone from my account.

I have contacted DAZ through 2 different emails, 1 gave me a response that "it was being worked on" that was several days ago.

I have contacted DAZ through Facebook several times. I have tried to call several times.

Forgive me if I am posting in the wrong place but I don't know where else to post as it doesn't seem like this issue is being resolved and I need to download the files - they are still pending.

I know daz is redoing its store, forums, and everything in between and I know everyone is busy but please look at my order.

Thank you -

Susan

Comments

• adamr001adamr001 Posts: 1,322
    edited December 1969

I've passed on the issue to someone who should be able to help.

• SvevaSveva Posts: 6
    edited December 1969

Thank you.

• Silas3DSilas3D Posts: 554
    edited December 1969

I've sent a couple of emails (regarding a product reduction within 30 days) to Britney and also the generic CS@... account which I was informed was no longer in use - Can someone assure me that my email will be answered and not just vaporise into a black hole?

Thanks

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,357
    edited May 2012

Can I ask who told you the cs@ email address wasn't being used anymore? We haven't been told anything yet so if it isn't in use we can adjust some things.

Post edited by frank0314 on
    edited December 1969

You would need to contact the support @ daz3d.com

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,731
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Can I ask who told you the cs@ email address wasn't being used anymore? We haven't been told anything yet so if it isn't in use we can adjust some things.

That was said early on, before it was realsied that the Zendesk links were broken. But thee mails are to be used now, until Zendesk is back.

edited December 1969

We've been told you can now use that address. GO to this address and follow the proper email that you need. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/115/

• Silas3DSilas3D Posts: 554
    edited December 1969

I don't think it would be appropriate for me to say here who told me, as it would not be fair on that individual. Having followed the link above, it seems backward to me - surely tech support issues would go to support@ and customer service requests to cs@, not the other way round ?!?

edited December 1969

I emailed yesterday morning, no response. I ordered these products a week ago still really need to download them as soon as possible. The order is still processing.

• BonzoBonzo Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

Jeez Sveva,

I'm not really sure what to tell you... aside maybe to relax?

Okay, first I don't know what you ordered i.e. how expensive the whole lot/single item is.

Second, I don't know how you paid for it.

Of course, this could be a problem on DAZ' end, but as you said that money has gone from your account I assume it may have been PayPal?

Now, if it was thru PayPal, they may not cleared the transaction/passed the money on to DAZ...?

I had that when I had set up PayPal just against a bank account long, long years ago: there would be a 7 day delay before it was cleared by PayPal and I actually always had to contact DAZ to tell that that the money was now with them and that they should change the order to "completed" (or even switch it over from "cancelled" to "completed").

So, whatever, whyever you're order hasn't gone thru, obviously as adamr001 he has already passed this on to somebody so, knowing DAZ, if they can do something, I'm sure they are going to do something...

As you are painting the whole thing rather urgent, and again I don't know how expensive the whole order was, best I'd suggest is just to order again.

If it maybe was a glitch in the order process(ing) your order should go thru just fine and you should shortly have access whatever you need.

And obviously, with the normal 30 day satisfaction guarantee DAZ offers you should be fine cancelling the other order.

Only thing, once more I don't know how much you spend, but I'm not sure DAZ does a refund to your bank account/credit card/PayPal but rather adds credit to your DAZ account. I was always fine having a bit more money to spend at DAZ3D ;-)

So yeah, if it was an order of $100 I'd be a bit queezy...

edited December 1969

As a professional artist/vendor I have never had this happen before, and when I order something it is usually because I need it and I need it - then.

So as for relaxing - I have been patiently waiting for a week now. The order was over $40, I am not willing to pay for it a second time and take the chance, just to get store credit in the end. I already thought about that and its just not worth it.

The email I got from paypal - which is how I paid - said that DAZ3d had to finish processing the order, not paypal.

I am not willing to take a chance like I said to order a second time, pay over $80 and either be able to download or not. Clearly there was an issue with the order and as far as I know someone needs to go in and mark it as paid and finish processing the order, thats what I understand from my paypal account.

edited December 1969

It appears to have been now cleared up.

Thanks to one of the admins/CSR people.