Genesis Cat

Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I'd really love an update to millennium cat (genesis cat) with real fur and a series of morphs for cougar, lion, tiger etc.

An updated horse would also be great.

Comments

• SockrateaseSockratease Posts: 813
    edited December 1969

Cat?

That's a funny way to spell Cow!

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Cat?

That's a funny way to spell Cow!

I fully support a cow as well. But i would love a non-doughy cat!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702
    edited December 1969

Maybe with an option to make a Manx

• CriosCrios Posts: 2,671
    edited December 1969

A genesis foru legged creature with the tail, so we can moprh in cat, dog, horse, dragon, etcetera, An mix morph this abomination.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Yeah, the legendary "Genimal" :) ;)

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited July 2012

Skiriki said:

The Legendary Genimal is an elusive creature. It is reputed to occasionally be sighted in the DAZ3d research lab. It is hard to ascertain if these rumors are true as everytime a sighting is reported the descriptions of Genimal differ. One person was known to report that it was cat like in shape. Another reported that it looked more like a horse. Yet another sighting said that Genimal was a large winged creature similar with an outline similar to a dragon. Stay tuned as we track these rumors...; )

Post edited by Pendraia on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,816
    edited December 1969

perhaps you can reproportion Catgirl or those new toon tigers I am considering buying at least one of (prob the just boy since I have catgirl) in a more bestial pose and shape.

• SockrateaseSockratease Posts: 813
    edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    Skiriki said:

The Legendary Genimal is an elusive creature. It is reputed to occasionally be sighted in the DAZ3d research lab. It is hard to ascertain if these rumors are true as everytime a sighting is reported the descriptions of Genimal differ. One person was known to report that it was cat like in shape. Another reported that it looked more like a horse. Yet another sighting said that Genimal was a large winged creature similar with an outline similar to a dragon. Stay tuned as we track these rumors...; )

Don't listen to unsubstantiated rumors!

It's a Cow.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    Skiriki said:

Don't listen to unsubstantiated rumors!

It's a Cow.Aaah, another sighting of our elusive Genimal...; )

edited December 1969

I am actually rendering a video of my version of a Genesis cat using a mix of GenX V4/M4 creature morphs, MS Lycan and Catgirl textures
    getting the thigh, shin, long foot proportion walking on toe pose the fiddly bit, easier in studio where I could alter the parameter limits than Carrara.
    still more monster than tiger (definately not domestic).

edited December 1969

uploading disturbing video but here is a taste

tigger253.png
    1920 x 1080 - 2M
    tigger100.png
    1920 x 1080 - 909K
    tigger000.png
    1920 x 1080 - 1024K
    edited December 1969
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

OMIGEE! That was hilarious and ddisturbing!

• CriosCrios Posts: 2,671
    edited December 1969

Poor critter.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Heh, definitely got that "fresh out of the tumble dryer" look. No wonder he's walking funny...

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,010
    edited December 1969

Just watched the video. I may never be the same. But then I've never been the same. If all of You Tube was like that, this would be a better world. Thank you, Wendy.

:ohh: