PC suspended... but paid??? Jeez...

MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
edited July 2012 in The Commons

Do you all know how frustrating this is? I just checked my account and my PC payment was made, yet my membership is suspended - so I'm supposed to fix this I guess?

Especially since I didn't mess it up in the first place. I tried to edit and the set up wanted to charge me for this month AGAIN... I don't think so. I really do have loads of content... I'm wondering if I should wean myself off of this place for a year and then come back later.

Surely after a year things should be back to normal? Because if you have my information, and the payment is made, yet I'm suspended, I really have too much to do to "Fix" something I haven't broken. I think it's time I start exercising some self-control - this may be a sign to chill a while and work with what I have.

*sigh* Crazy...

Post edited by MKeyes on

Comments

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

Mercedesk said:
    Do you all know how frustrating this is? I just checked my account and my PC payment was made, yet my membership is suspended - so I'm supposed to fix this I guess?

Especially since I didn't mess it up in the first place. I tried to edit and the set up wanted to charge me for this month AGAIN... I don't think so. I really do have loads of content... I'm wondering if I should wean myself off of this place for a year and then come back later.

Surely after a year things should be back to normal? Because if you have my information, and the payment is made, yet I'm suspended, I really have too much to do to "Fix" something I haven't broken. I think it's time I start exercising some self-control - this may be a sign to chill a while and work with what I have.

*sigh* Crazy...

Submit a support ticket. A lot of people (mostly monthly) have mentioned similar issues of late.

• MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466
    edited December 1969

Mercedesk said:

*sigh* Crazy...

Submit a support ticket. A lot of people (mostly monthly) have mentioned similar issues of late.

I suppose I will have to at some point... really can't be bothered right now...

• info_7ab70978f3info_7ab70978f3 Posts: 78
    edited December 1969

I went ahead and paid to renew in June the charge didn't appear till July.
    I will not be buying anything else from this "store" unless I see It's fixed

edited December 1969

James S said:
    I went ahead and paid to renew in June the charge didn't appear till July.
    I will not be buying anything else from this "store" unless I see It's fixed

I will have to check into my account and see if June was skipped - in either case - I just can't be bothered with it right now. I have other more pressing matters to see about - I just won't be buying anything until it's sorted out. But I'm not going to be stressing over it - did that last month - not again... in truth, it's not my problem.

:blank:

• info_7ab70978f3info_7ab70978f3 Posts: 78
    edited December 1969

"truth, it’s not my problem"
    that sums it up perfectly

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

One of the reasons I haven't purchased anything from this site in ages.

Surely you've heard of 'DAZ soon'?

edited July 2012

I have loved shopping here since I first discovered Daz3d - and I am only bothered by this new store that in truth was not well suited for the needs. Simply put, I can't wait for things to be RIGHT again... but at the same time, I'm not going to get all dramatic about it. Either it works or it doesn't, if it doesn't - I have to learn to accept and move on and spend time being productive elsewhere.

At some point, I'm sure things will be "Normal" again here... but now, it is what it is. They did mend it for now - so - good enough.

Post edited by MKeyes on
  • ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 1969

Mercedesk said:
    I have loved shopping here since I first discovered Daz3d - and I am only bothered by this new store that in truth was not well suited for the needs. Simply put, I can't wait for things to be RIGHT again... but at the same time, I'm not going to get all dramatic about it. Either it works or it doesn't, if it doesn't - I have to learn to accept and move on and spend time being productive elsewhere.

At some point, I'm sure things will be "Normal" again here... but now, it is what it is. They did mend it for now - so - good enough.

I agree.

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

Hey Mercedes

Somehow I got suspended too! I don't know how that happened.
    I'll guess I'll have to write a support ticket too.

Come on over to Renderosity Prime. It's a really good alternative to the PC.

Hope the writing is going well.
    :coolsmile:

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited December 1969

Mercedes

They got me straightened out.
    I really don't understand what happened, but...

It didn't take long either, so that's good.