Ye old gloom and doom

ManStanManStan Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Had a post here with concerns, questions, opinions, and assumptions. But I am sure it would have got me banned.

So, nothing to see here, move along.

Comments

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

{{{HUGS}}}
    You sound like you could need a hug.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited July 2012

^_^

funny-pictures-cat-is-sour.jpg
    500 x 324 - 33K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • ManStanManStan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Is it just me or should the latest build of flash be called crash?

Just with my big feet, and the floor strewn with eggshells, well......

edited December 1969
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,808
    edited December 1969

we need a wet blanket prop.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited July 2012

Well, chohole's in a trolly mood today. :)

*Looks to chohole's post count*

:bug:

*Looks at Green Box Rank*

fuuuuuuu_large[1].png
    334 x 267 - 6K
    Post edited by RCDeschene on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,699
    edited December 1969

I am picturing two dogs named Gloom and Doom. They are mutts that were rescued from the pound just in time before they were scheduled for euthanasia.

Are you keep feeding your Gloom and Doom?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

ManStan said:
    Is it just me or should the latest build of flash be called crash?

Just with my big feet, and the floor strewn with eggshells, well......

Are you using Firefox? http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/keep-flash-up-to-date-and-troubleshoot-problems#w_fixing-issues-with-flash-11-3

edited December 1969

Yup, that is the problem http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/adobe-flash-plugin-has-crashed and that is what I am doing, send crash report and reload the page lol

I watch all my TV shows on line, so I get the flash crash regular.

edited December 1969

May send my original draft for this thread to Richard to see what he thinks. I'm genuinely concerned about not being able to do business with DAZ in the future.

edited December 1969

Stanley we do keep saying that sometimes the best way to deal with things is to cpntact the forum team, or a member of the forum team, directly rather than posting in the forum.

edited December 1969

here's something to cheer you up!

1069303784f08796f2db61.jpg
    300 x 300 - 29K
    edited December 1969

Naa, I decided to just set here and watch DAZ circle the drain for a while. I'm sure if it doesn't go down some one at DAZ will pull the chain again. ;) lol

edited December 1969

I am now getting fears of dementia spawned by advancing years.
    I was informed by email a post of mine was deleted from this thread as it was a response to a deleted post but I do not recall either that post or my response.
    I thought posting Stan's avatar of his dog Muffin was my last post here other than the wet blanket response.
    so am I losing my marbles :red:

edited December 1969

Wrong thread Wendy

edited December 1969

oh :red: just realized that now someone else replied to the other one!
    so used to poor Stan saying too much and getting censored!
    I do feel for him though as I am having issues related to my computer and software and hardware clashes and am aware not all computers are effected the same way as different people do different things.
    My Carrara works better than his and I can export dazcollada Optitex cloth animated from DS3A 32bit
    but I have broken stuff in DS4 and now no longer can use or even load Optitex cloth in the 64bit at all!!
    and it was as a result of importing something non-Daz
    I also have lost a big chunk of my runtime content and I think that is hardware related
    these are issues on MY computer and prob unique to it as I believe his issues are.
    flash does not work properly and never has on my desktop either
    it seems Windows 7 related as my Vista laptop ok
    I cannot use gardengnome made qtvr panoramas for instance on my computer though I can create them on it
    (and upload them to sharecg and view them in my browser)
    they play on my Android and laptop.
    many other apps using Adobe flash will not work for me on the desktop inspite of endless update attempts and repairs and I do not use Firefox as I cannot get ANY of the plugins/addons to work!!!
    my Daz apps give me the least grief actually!

edited December 1969

I must admit I keep getting these prompt things on start up to update flash, and I always say "later"

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,699
    edited December 1969

Doom and gloom! Gloom and doom! 2012 will be the end. All falls apart. Gloom and doom! Doom and gloom!

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited December 1969

"Doom and Despair and agony on me deep dark depression excessive misery ,if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all Doom, Despair and agony on me" .........sorry I just had a HeeHaw Flashback ,and sing it with a twang!!

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

carrie58 said:
    "Doom and Despair and agony on me deep dark depression excessive misery ,if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all Doom, Despair and agony on me" .........sorry I just had a HeeHaw Flashback ,and sing it with a twang!!

How do people remember crap like that. I can remember now that it was brought up, very funny indeed, but it would have never come to me by chance. I am thinking maybe a few too many easy to get under the counter pills back in the 70's has gloom and doomed my memory cells. Woe is me.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited July 2012

Ledhead at least you remembered once it was brought up, and it doesn't hurt to have the DVD collection!!

Post edited by carrie58 on