Suspended from Platinum Club???????

BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,367
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello.
I just discovered I am suspended from the Platinum Club.
I can't make any sense of that since I pay automatically every month by credit card.
Has anyone else had this problem?
R

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,655
    edited December 1969

Yes, many people have had problems - please open a support ticket, with as much information about your subscription as you can provide.

• BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,367
    edited December 1969

Thanks, Richard.

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Ok, I just discovered my subscription is cancelled too. I'll send in a support ticket. Everything was working fine last night.

• GoneGone Posts: 833
    edited December 1969

You guys are lucky!

I just got charged $29.95 for a monthly renewal. I might have broken some speeding record getting the support ticket in. :lol:

Sounds like there are still some glitches in the renewal process. :-S

• BenDuncanBenDuncan Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

I sent a report ticket last week and was told on Friday that it should be working and it wasn't and still not working tonight made another reply to my support ticket

• BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,367
    edited December 1969

I tried to open a support ticket but it would not go through.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I tried to open a support ticket but it would not go through.

What happened? Were you using the Help > Support link at the top of the page, or the Bug Tracker?

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Now everything is showing up normal; I can access the Members Only forum again, and my account is showing when my next payment will be taken out, rather than simply saying 'suspended'. I hadn't received any notification, but I'm still glad the issue is fixed. Hopefully it is for everyone else, too.