The All you can Eat Sushi and Complaints Thread

RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
edited February 2014 in The Commons

Old thread was here

Friend of mine just linked this picture of a restraunt sign earlier on Skype. Directly referring to two of his sushi-loving friends :)

Also brought up their other friend's love of sushi.
Is funny, but most of my "raptor" friends are totally in love with sushi. They're also veery shy xD

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

gasp wheeze. the heat is cranked too high, sucking the moisture out of my skin, mummified static crackle

2.5 hours to staycation.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Congrats Rezca!
    Time to split!

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,060
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    DanaTA said:

I bet even the boy scouts use GPS devices these days. I have no knowledge of that, but I'd say it's an educated guess.

Dana

I don't know about the Boy Scouts, but the Wilderness Explorers do...when they can hold on to them, that is. :)

Cousin It! :coolsmile:

Dana

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    DanaTA said:
    ps1borg said:
    tjohn said:
    I bought Eggbert the Toon Duckling (so cute) while he was on sale today (still 60% Off at the moment) because I thought my Duckie for Genesis might be lonely.

Oh look! I think my Genesis Duckie wants to play! :)

hey teh cute, vo vo dee oh rubber ducky you're the one...

:lol:

You know...I did a search for toon in the store. Schmoes turned up in the results, with the word "toony" in the description. But Eggbert the Toon Duckling did not show up in the search for Toon, nor for the search for Duck, even though both are in the actual title of the product. :-/

Dana
    http://www.daz3d.com/eggbert-the-toon-duckling
    Comes up with "Eggbert". Search in the Store is a little "Looney Toons". :)

Yeah, I found it. That's all I was saying, looney.

Dana

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited January 2014

...removed

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited January 2014

...removed

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Congrats Rezca!
    Time to split!

Time to dance too!

4wFpoMK.gif
    367 x 211 - 3M
  • starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

I just cleaned the inside of my computer with compressed air in a can. Now my room smells like an aerosol can. Yuck. worst part is that the CPU's fan is still nosy. I think the ball bearings or the plastic case for the fan are starting to wear out.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,254
    edited December 1969

@ Rezca:

Just a quick heads up. For some reason your link (in post 1) to the old thread loops back to this thread rather than going to the old thread.

Charlie

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited January 2014

36 minutes to staycation.

the stuff i want to take home is too heavy to carry if the taxi doesn't answer the phone. gonna leave it all on the floor by my desk.

is it too cold out to enjoy a birthday ice cream cake with chocolate crunchies?

140108.JPG
    740 x 574 - 51K
    Post edited by Mistara on
    edited January 2014

...removed.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,665
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    tjohn said:
    Congrats Rezca!
    Time to split!

Time to dance too!
    hoot!I did the owl too!
    thread placeholder post

edited January 2014

@ Rezca:

Just a quick heads up. For some reason your link (in post 1) to the old thread loops back to this thread rather than going to the old thread.

Charlie

Huh, so it does... Well I didn't add that link so who ever split it must have done so by accident :)
    I fixed it though ^^

Oooooh and lookit what came in the mail today! Amazon even estimated that one or more of the packages may be late (And had a delivery estimate for the Fantastic Worlds pack as January 14th+ ) and they all arrived on the same day :D

All but Test of Time are unopened too. Real cool ^^
    Thus, this now means I am only missing the original Civilization and Civilization V (Which I do not plan on buying any time soon)

IMG_2154.JPG
    1440 x 1080 - 267K
    Post edited by Rezca on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

the stuff i want to take home is too heavy to carry if the taxi doesn't answer the phone. gonna leave it all on the floor by my desk.

That's about what our weather is like atm. I gotta go out and try to start the car. Hopefully the cold didn't drain the battery

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited January 2014

Morning. Nice comfy new thread and all you can eat, what could be better? :)

w.png
    212 x 178 - 17K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
    edited December 1969

Easy for me to say but is never too cold for ice cream, especially on birthdays. But then it doesn't snow here *hugs*

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    tjohn said:
    Congrats Rezca!
    Time to split!

Time to dance too!

Strangeness index rising, for some reason that looks really weird :lol:

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,166
    edited December 1969

ps1borg said:

Easy for me to say but is never too cold for ice cream, especially on birthdays. But then it doesn't snow here *hugs*

You sound like Ann. She will eat ice cream in -10F weather. It has to be Handel's Ice cream though. It's a local shop that has the best homemade ice cream I've ever tasted.

edited December 1969

Heh, a vintage dinosaur to be sure but a dinosaur all the same. And a hungry one at that!

gingerbread-house-dinosaur.jpg
    540 x 405 - 75K
    edited December 1969

Ah, that new thread smell...hey! What smells like fish?

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Ah, that new thread smell...hey! What smells like fish?

It's probably all the digital sushi :)

I wish I had some real sushi right now though...

Also finally got Civilization II up and running. Has been fun so far.

ScreenHunter_675_Jan._08_18_.01_.jpg
    1366 x 768 - 264K
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    ps1borg said:

You sound like Ann. She will eat ice cream in -10F weather. It has to be Handel's Ice cream though. It's a local shop that has the best homemade ice cream I've ever tasted.

Choc wedge for me, kinda ice cream on a stick, I guess it depends what you grow up with :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVQPn7ox5Ks

edited January 2014

Rezca said:
    Heh, a vintage dinosaur to be sure but a dinosaur all the same. And a hungry one at that!

hehe made me laugh out loud :lol:

edited January 2014

Rezca said:
    tjohn said:
    Congrats Rezca!
    Time to split!

Time to dance too!

hoot!I did the owl too!
    thread placeholder post

That is literally a hoot :lol:

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

The ignore button is great when you see someone constantly trolling with nonsense.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,665
    edited January 2014

Recza I love you dinosaures
    only thing is, they look like giant versions of the plastic toy ones my SIL's grand-kids have as in REAL TOYS.
    I can imagine them drooling over your big "toys"

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

The ignore button is great when you see someone constantly trolling with nonsense.

Yep, I had to use that myself recently.

Complaint: My Chrome updated today and killed my Norton. I was able to delete it and download an older version that updated too, but not to the last one I was having the problem with. It says it has the latest version, though.
    Maybe the update I had has been cancelled for incompatibility with Norton Internet Security?
    Whatever, things are back to normal-ish. :lol:

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

Hungry, hungry, Dino! ;-P

Dana

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

Somebody remind me to buy computer peripherals from Newegg instead of Amazon.com. The shipping cost cost almost as much as the items that I bought. :gulp:

shipping.jpg
    291 x 231 - 19K
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Yep, I had to use that myself recently.

Complaint: My Chrome updated today and killed my Norton. I was able to delete it and download an older version that updated too, but not to the last one I was having the problem with. It says it has the latest version, though.
    Maybe the update I had has been cancelled for incompatibility with Norton Internet Security?
    Whatever, things are back to normal-ish. :lol:

Is good that you had the choice :)

This discussion has been closed.