The Wakeful Brain Complaint Thread

SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
edited August 2012 in The Commons

Ravel the knitted sleeve of care
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brain refuses to fall asleep. I'm awash with stress hormones.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

I am is scared. Thread split time soon, and it took me an hour to find this one last time DX
    Maybe when split time comes around there will be a link on the last page to the new complaint thread... :D

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

shopping my amazon wishlist, Willow and Labyrinth so far.

has anyone watched Pan's Labyrinth? is it too scary?

edited December 1969

ps1borg said:
    I slept half of today ;)

so did I. but I fell asleep sometime after 4am. I need to stop staying up so late.

YAYY, made a vampire egg :lol:

Cool and I gave it a click for you

Glad to see I'm not the only one that thought Netherdrakes looked like sharks ^_^
    https://www.furaffinity.net/view/8419902 -"Sharks of the Sky"

that is a cool image.

Where is everyone?

thank yoo for the clickie

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

It is absolutely nothing like Labyrinth with David Bowie, that's for sure. O_O

edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    I am is scared. Thread split time soon, and it took me an hour to find this one last time DX
    Maybe when split time comes around there will be a link on the last page to the new complaint thread... :D

you could pm one of us iffn you can't find it :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

It is absolutely nothing like Labyrinth with David Bowie, that's for sure. O_O

the Pan version is in spanish with english subtitles. and it's rated R.

Bowies labyrinth had a couple scaries, the creatures with the heads that came off, and who could forget the bog of incredible stench? lol

edited December 1969

Bowies labyrinth had a couple scaries, the creatures with the heads that came off, and who could forget the bog of incredible stench? lol

...you noticed that there was more going on than just Bowie's crotch? I tell ya, it made a heckuva nice impression on 13-year old myself when I saw it in its whole glory on silver screen...

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

At least when the thread splits it will jump to the front page again. Way out here in in the twenties it's a PITA to hunt when your drunk.

edited December 1969

Waaaaa! SPLIT! :lol:

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:

you could pm one of us iffn you can't find it :)

I did add links last time, I'm pretty sure - edited the first post of the new thread and last post of the old to point to each other. I've certainly don't it this time.

• bwaomegabwaomega Posts: 220
    edited December 1969

Yep, wasn't too hard to make my way here.

edited December 1969

Okay, I'm gonna try and convince my brain that it is OK to fall asleep. Nite.

• bwaomegabwaomega Posts: 220
    edited December 1969

Good luck with that.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

...you noticed that there was more going on than just Bowie's crotch? I tell ya, it made a heckuva nice impression on 13-year old myself when I saw it in its whole glory on silver screen...

i didn't even notice his crotch, will have to pay more attention when the dvd comes.

edited December 1969

bwaomega said:
    Good luck with that.

No such luck.

edited December 1969

big loud thunders outside. sounds like a bowling tournament . it's safer to unplug my main compy. i still hazn't finished a render for the Faeriewylde contest. what does it feel like to win a render contest?

2 days of my vacation gone. gone. wahh, goofing off too much. work work render.

i'm conflicted. i want to make my new book covers provocative, but i want to 'read' them on the bus for some free advertising and provocative might draw undesirable attention. what should i do?

edited December 1969

What do you want to put on the book's cover?

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Morning. Had trouble logging in this morning. Meh, back at work, seems like I was here only yesterday. Oh, wait... :)

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

Baby dragons in funny outfits!
    A friend and I were going to start drawing these whelps in various outfits matching the holidays (Like a santa outfit, or a pumpkin costume, etc). A wips of sorts:

whelps-in-funny-outfits.jpg
    650 x 419 - 42K
    edited December 1969

Bah. I guess I need to attempt to sleep again, no matter how I feel that I can't.

edited December 1969

Always a bit sleepier in winter :)

edited December 1969

big loud thunders outside. sounds like a bowling tournament . it's safer to unplug my main compy. i still hazn't finished a render for the Faeriewylde contest. what does it feel like to win a render contest?

i'm conflicted. i want to make my new book covers provocative, but i want to 'read' them on the bus for some free advertising and provocative might draw undesirable attention. what should i do?

Make a paper slip cover for reading on bus. WFT my mobile capitalizes Bus? Wierd.

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

Provocative, always provocative......... (especially if you're an older person)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited July 2012

Purple brain eating zombie!

Where is everyone?

Post edited by Sfariah D on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

I am having an awful day. I slept most of the day away and then keep messing up. the speed of service at work was too slow for my manager's liking. Not sure what it was.

Great now there is a scratch across my belly. I think I have made some mistakes on the forum before going to work.

last night I dreamed that I was looking for someone named Edward. The name Edward seemed to be kept repeated over and over in my dream.

Now it is one am. I need to get some sleep.

edited December 1969

No lunch at all for me today, I'm going home early at 1630 :)

edited December 1969

Purple brain eating zombie!

Where is everyone?

Been one of those days for me, everything seems a little dysfunctional, including me :) PS Tomorrow will be better for you :)

edited December 1969

GAHHHHH. My brain seems to be fixated on idea that I can survive on four hours of sleep. And now I woke up with a headache! UGH!

edited December 1969

I know all this floating joint business in the next gen rigging is all bleeding edge but I'm seeing lots of minor but irritating errors animating figures with conformers attached and it's kinda getting harder, not easier, to use Poser and Studio for simple quick stuff. Progress hey, the more things change the more they get worse ;)

edited December 1969

So I have decided to shove crap into my DeviantArt account. It has been dormant way too long.

Naturally, my first picture to be uploaded is a dragon crapping...

This discussion has been closed.