auto texture update

kokorosenshikokorosenshi Posts: 23
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

this isn't that big of a deal, but it's kind of annoying me, i had vista before with daz 32bit and when i was working on textures, when i saved it, a few seconds later, it auto updated on daz studio, it didn't do it on my laptop but it did on my desktop, both were vista 32bit, difference in video card, now on my desktop, i have win7 64bit with dat 64bit, except now, the textures don't auto update on daz studio, is there setting i didn't do right?

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

No but If you select the surfaces and use the drop down menu you will find REFRESH. It updates your textures.

• kokorosenshikokorosenshi Posts: 23
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    No but If you select the surfaces and use the drop down menu you will find REFRESH. It updates your textures.

that indirectly fixed my issue, there was another option to auto refresh images, thx for your help

edited December 1969

The only one I had that auto refreshed was DS3 even DS3A stopped doing it automaticly.

• nitehawk_ltdnitehawk_ltd Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    The only one I had that auto refreshed was DS3 even DS3A stopped doing it automatically.

DS 2.3 has a check box on the surfaces tab to auto update your textures, right above the manual refresh button.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    The only one I had that auto refreshed was DS3 even DS3A stopped doing it automatically.

DS 2.3 has a check box on the surfaces tab to auto update your textures, right above the manual refresh button.I'll be darned your right. I have not booted 2.3 in ages now. Sometimes I wonder why I still have it installed.

• kokorosenshikokorosenshi Posts: 23
    edited December 1969

Ds7 also has an auto refresh option, you just right click on surfaces and it's under refresh images