My Downloadable Products -how long will the items stay there

Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
edited July 2012 in The Commons

As the title of this topic said already I'm wondering how long the items stay in "My Downloadable Products" ?
Due to a few resets there are now on my page 92 items to download, the first was on 6/16/12!
That is with all the MAC and PC stuff although I only want the PC stuff.

If I download via a download manager the download expires but still stays there. In the past (read former site LOL) the download was gone from the download page when I used my downloadmanager.
Please, can someone tell me why they stay so long there and why they just don't disappear when the downloads are expired?

Thank you. :)

Love, Jeanne

Oh, I did a search but couldn't find anything about it so if this was adressed already, I'm sorry. Still would like to get an answer though. ;-)

Post edited by Jeanne M on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I opened a bug report about this here: https://bugs.daz3d.com/view.php?id=47157
    Please add your voice to it.

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

Thank you Mike! I added a note just now and I really hope it will be fixed sooner than later. :)

Love, Jeanne

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Actually I'm happy with it the way it is until the Itemized list is fixed so we can sort it. This way I have the list of the last few weeks of purchases.

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

Spit said:
    Actually I'm happy with it the way it is until the Itemized list is fixed so we can sort it. This way I have the list of the last few weeks of purchases.

:-) So this is again an example for the fact that's what's a blessing for one person doesn't have to be a blessing for another. :)

Love, Jeanne