PowerPose tab

TralenTralen Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hello,

I'm having some troubles with the PowerPose tab. I find it a very good way of posing characters (the best in DAZ for me) but it never works after I save and reload a scene. When I start with a clean scene and drop a figure, the powerpose icons (green circles) are shown in the tab and I can use them, if I then save the scene, close and reopen DAZ and reload the scene, the powerpose tab is now empty, just the figure silhouette shows in the background.

I imagined this could be due to PowerPose not recognizing that the character is selected, but I can still reset the pose with the button in the tab, so it knows which figure I'm working on, it simply does not show me the green circles. Am I experiencing a bug or is there something that I'm missing?

Thanks in advance.

PS: this bug persists in version 4.5.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

It's a known bug, I'm afraid. Try this temporary fix:

Add default camera to your scene.

Select default camera.

Select genesis model.

Power pose is then re-enabled.

• TralenTralen Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks! That worked!

Now, just a side note, this thread didn't show for me at the DAZ Discussion Forum, somehow I can only access it if I do a search through my username to all posts I made, is the thread hidden in anyway?.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

At the moment Threads are being added to the bottom of the forum, not the top as it was previously, so your thread is now on the 2nd page, which maybe why you couldn't find it.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 1969

It's a known bug, I'm afraid. Try this temporary fix:

Add default camera to your scene.

Select default camera.

Select genesis model.

Power pose is then re-enabled.

Thanks for this I've often wondered why the power pose dots seem to work one minute and then not.