Wicked Awesome Summer Sale

Comments

• Nester751Nester751 Posts: 363
    edited December 1969

Can we at least have Daz Studio specific items labeled Daz Studio Only and if (and when) Poser specific items are listed Poser specific? Especially in the newsletters? It would be nice so I don't have to check every single item in the sale that I won't be able to use unless I install D/S and do conversions.

• Satira CapriccioSatira Capriccio Posts: 523
    edited December 1969

I agree. Getting real tired of the ambiguity with products.

The result is that I now assume any clothing/hair/character released is for Genesis and don't bother to look at most. Which means I don't purchase either. There are a lot of lost sales since the new site because products are not labeled or labeled correctly, prices are not stable, and the discounts are no longer clearly shown.

Nester751 said:
    Can we at least have Daz Studio specific items labeled Daz Studio Only and if (and when) Poser specific items are listed Poser specific? Especially in the newsletters? It would be nice so I don't have to check every single item in the sale that I won't be able to use unless I install D/S and do conversions.
  • Tashar59Tashar59 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:
    Who else is ready for a Wicked Pyjama party?!?! You know what makes a Pyjama party more fun than a pajama party? I'd like to hear your best suggestions...

A pyjama party without the pajamas.

(add wicked grin here) Break out the mazola oil and plastic sheets. LOL.

• DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
    edited December 1969

I like that suggestion! And as the first to answer, I think we can get you a prize!
    I'll send you an email about the prize :)

Tashar59 said:
    DAZ_Kevin said:
    Who else is ready for a Wicked Pyjama party?!?! You know what makes a Pyjama party more fun than a pajama party? I'd like to hear your best suggestions...

A pyjama party without the pajamas.

(add wicked grin here) Break out the mazola oil and plastic sheets. LOL.

• twallingtwalling Posts: 241
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:

Today's items are live and ready for the weekend! Who else is ready for a Wicked Pyjama party?!?!

Well, I can't tell from looking at the product description. V4 maybe? Genesis? Victoria 1?

Who knows?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,696
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:
    You know what makes a Pyjama party more fun than a pajama party? I'd like to hear your best suggestions...

It's so hard to resist the temptation to say something about more descenders, and I'm not even going to refer to tails...oops.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,696
    edited December 1969

twalling said:
    DAZ_Kevin said:

Today's items are live and ready for the weekend! Who else is ready for a Wicked Pyjama party?!?!

Well, I can't tell from looking at the product description. V4 maybe? Genesis? Victoria 1?

Who knows?

Genesis - the fact that there are only .dsf files is a giveaway.

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

too bad I'm too broke to buy anything this time around

• coqueyocoqueyo Posts: 15
    edited December 1969

It seems to me that July PC coupon combined with Wicked Summer Sale promotion doesn't work.

DAZ_Strore_Error.jpg
    545 x 800 - 134K
  • murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,436
    edited December 1969

coqueyo said:
    It seems to me that July PC coupon combined with Wicked Summer Sale promotion doesn't work.

Actually, it looks like it does, but not quite in the way you expected. I just ran the numbers, and it appears that it's first subtracting six dollars from the subtotal, then taking the promo percentage off of the result. (This, of course, is NOT the way a fixed-amount coupon and a percent-off sale ought to combine...)

• murgatroyd314murgatroyd314 Posts: 1,436
    edited December 1969

Then again, that's only 30% off, which might just be the PC discount and not a sale price at all.

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited December 1969

>coqueyo

there seems to be a limit of discount rato when apply PC coupon with other sale discount.
    25% or 20%? and base price is which ,, I can not calcutate and difine correctly.

I tried samething and reported here, then told about the limit by other kind man.

(I think it has been mentioned oficially about PC coupon , though it is fuzzy for me,
    DAZ seems not mistake about it)

of course I hope more clear easy rule about pc coupon,
    we usually better not apply coupon with other big ratio discounts. ;-)

edited December 1969

I have come from the future to announce Saturday's items for sale... but it is only Friday night... Please don't let the government know about my time machine. You know how they feel about that sort of thing. I won't survive the weekend if the government suspects the Time Machine. They feel it would be too dangerous to be in civilian hands... Anyway... you have less than 90 minutes until the Sales from Day One and Two all expire so make sure you don't miss out... especially the straight up 75% off PC members are getting on the 3 launch sets...
    The first set of Saturday items are here now... from the FUTURE.... *ominous music*

Purchase Wicked Wear Future at 50% off

And get Wicked Wear Future Textures

for 75% off*! Both items must be purchased at the same time/in the cart together.

* Includes PC discount

edited December 1969

Well, this weekend just got more wicked! To add to the Awesomeness, Xena's store is now on sale for 50% off! This weekend only!

• Nester751Nester751 Posts: 363
    edited December 1969

I agree. Getting real tired of the ambiguity with products.

The result is that I now assume any clothing/hair/character released is for Genesis and don't bother to look at most. Which means I don't purchase either. There are a lot of lost sales since the new site because products are not labeled or labeled correctly, prices are not stable, and the discounts are no longer clearly shown.

Nester751 said:

The surprise is how long it takes for new products (especially sale items) to actually list under additional items their software type. Often you have to spend more time looking at the "What's Included" tab to check out the texture types to tell. Sometimes even that's not listed. As far as the sale, there are a lot of nice items. Too bad they are Genesis only. I wish there was a newsletter just for poser users option. As it stands I got somewhat excited about the new items, then saddened to see them all Daz Studio only (yes I know, convert, but really that's a lot of trouble). I did pick up one of the older 4blueeyes outfits at 50%. By luck I had that in my cart for awhile and saw the price break. The sale letter mentioning it came later. That was helpful to list the vendors. I see if I stay at Daz I'll probably have to search for specific Poser only vendors to shop....

• twallingtwalling Posts: 241
    edited December 1969

twalling said:
    DAZ_Kevin said:

Who knows?

Genesis - the fact that there are only .dsf files is a giveaway.

Thanks.... I'm not that smart!

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,127
    edited July 2012

Are all the Wicked clothes still part the Summer Sale.... or only those released on Sunday... hard to figure out .. should put actual dates on the promo description. .... Oh wait this is Saturday... maybe I shouldn't be shopping until I finish my cup of coffee.

Post edited by mrposer on
  • Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:
    I have come from the future to announce Saturday's items for sale... but it is only Friday night... Please don't let the government know about my time machine. You know how they feel about that sort of thing. I won't survive the weekend if the government suspects the Time Machine. They feel it would be too dangerous to be in civilian hands... Anyway... you have less than 90 minutes until the Sales from Day One and Two all expire so make sure you don't miss out... especially the straight up 75% off PC members are getting on the 3 launch sets...
    The first set of Saturday items are here now... from the FUTURE.... *ominous music*

Your trip from the future altered the time stream... isn't there supposted to be a guy's outfit for today? At least that's what the promo from the splash screen of the store shows. Can you contact the Time Lords to rectify this? ;)

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

I think they said they were doing two promos each day this weekend. So the guy should be later today

• coqueyocoqueyo Posts: 15
    edited December 1969

>coqueyo

there seems to be a limit of discount rato when apply PC coupon with other sale discount.
    25% or 20%? and base price is which ,, I can not calcutate and difine correctly.

I tried samething and reported here, then told about the limit by other kind man.

(I think it has been mentioned oficially about PC coupon , though it is fuzzy for me,

Thank you for the info Kitakoredaz :)
    I hope that too

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

coqueyo said:
    >coqueyo

Thank you for the info Kitakoredaz :)
    I hope that too

My son used his coupon and still got the advertised discount rates, so got the first two linked products for almost nothing.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,312
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:

Your trip from the future altered the time stream... isn't there supposted to be a guy's outfit for today? At least that's what the promo from the splash screen of the store shows. Can you contact the Time Lords to rectify this? ;)

I would like to know about this as well, I didn't buy some of the other items as I saw that there was a Male outfit for Saturday, or is that just another store mistake.

edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:

I would like to know about this as well, I didn't buy some of the other items as I saw that there was a Male outfit for Saturday, or is that just another store mistake.

its out now.

edited December 1969

Did someone ask for boys? Yep... those sneek peek clothes are here.
    They look great on any of the Genesis males, but work well for the women too! You get the Best of Both Worlds... just like Hannah Montana.

Purchase Wicked Wear Seville at 50% off

And get Wicked Wear Seville Textures

for 75% off*! Both items must be purchased at the same time/in the cart together.

* Includes PC discount

edited December 1969

ya know, if this was MM at least a dozen people would have already posted after kevin. lol

edited December 1969

Kevin! how to use this gohst bones?
    and why the bones name is same as bobbys rigging kit donner gohst bones?

really wicked ,,:coolhmm:

wicked.JPG
    620 x 428 - 45K
  • redhorseredhorse Posts: 83
    edited December 1969

Apparently there is still something broken. I put both the Seville items in my cart and I am absolutely not getting a 75% discount from the original price of $15.95 on the textures. I'm a PC member and here is what it shows:
    Wicked Wear Seville: $8.98
    Wicked Wear Seville Textures: $11.17
    Subtotal: $20.15
    Discount: $7.26 (I assume this is my PC discount on DAZ originals?)
    Total: $12.89

I tried with Wicked Wear Future as well since it is the one I really wanted and appears to still be on sale as of Saturday night, however it has the same problem.

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

redhorse said:
    Apparently there is still something broken. I put both the Seville items in my cart and I am absolutely not getting a 75% discount from the original price of $15.95 on the textures. I'm a PC member and here is what it shows:
    Wicked Wear Seville: $8.98
    Wicked Wear Seville Textures: $11.17
    Subtotal: $20.15
    Discount: $7.26 (I assume this is my PC discount on DAZ originals?)
    Total: $12.89

I tried with Wicked Wear Future as well since it is the one I really wanted and appears to still be on sale as of Saturday night, however it has the same problem.

$15.95 / 2 + $17.95 / 4 == $12.46, so it's close enough to right.

$7.26 is the sale discount. Your D-O discount was baked into the $8.98 and $11.17 prices.

-- Morgan

edited December 1969

>redhorse

that means you can get the texture (if you buy with clothing) by 25% of base.

so ($15.95 / 4 )+ $8.98 ( it shows 50 % of basic price) = $12.89

Discount: $7.26 means , you can save the price (15.95 * 0.75) from the price when you buy them separaterly.

and Wicked Wear Future (yes that is the products I really want too, in this sale) was

Subtotal $20.15 Discount -$8.38 Grand Total $11.77 . (I did not apply pc coupon)

It comes with metadata, but the "wicked wear future" were not categorized ,
    I can not find it in smart contents @@; I looked for them so many times,,,,
    I installed again and again,,

maybe metadata bug,, I do not want to make bug report,, so I just make metadata by myself.

daz,,, you really check this sale products enogh time ?

edited December 1969

You've got the boys, you've got the girls... now it is time to play!
    From Ogre to Hitomi this playsuit is off the hiz-diggity. I'm not sure what that means, but It sounds fantastic!
    Same deal as before... oh and this is the first set for Sunday... Making it a Fun-Day?

Purchase Wicked Playsuit at 50% off

And get Wicked Playsuit Textures

* Includes PC discount