export

andras2andras2 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

Hello guys.

sorry for the common question, but is there any way to export the whole bryce scene not as each objects one by one?

Comments

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited December 1969

What are you trying to export, and export to?

You can use Edit > Select All to select everything at once, then File > "Export Object..." (which prompts you for a file for each item individually) or File > "Send to DAZ Studio" (to send everything at once to DAZ Studio).

• andras2andras2 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

thanks but this way almost the same it seems, like an automated export object one by one into daz ... I cannot use bryce this way only for nothing , all right; tree designs, Free is always free ?! can I purchase a fast obj exporter for bryce ?

edited December 1969

Yes, select all and then exporting objects (like primitives) is sort of the same thing as doing them individually for selecting filenames, except that you don't have to manually find them all in the scene. The DAZ Studio bridge, for objects like primitives, does do everything at once though.

Unfortunately for trees it looks like you are out of luck. They don't appear to transfer correctly across the bridge, and if I select multiple trees and try to export them, it appears to only export one of them, unlike primitives where it did multiple exports in a row.

Perhaps somebody else has another idea?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I am always a bit befuddled by questions like this, having always done things the other way round, importing things into Bryce and rendering the scene in Bryce.

• menschtxmenschtx Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

What are you trying to export, and export to?

You can use Edit > Select All to select everything at once, then File > "Export Object..." (which prompts you for a file for each item individually) or File > "Send to DAZ Studio" (to send everything at once to DAZ Studio).

Does DAZ Studio need to be running in the back ground?

edited December 1969

menschtx said:
    Does DAZ Studio need to be running in the back ground?

No, "Send to DAZ Studio" will start a copy of DAZ Studio and send the object to that copy. If you already have DAZ Studio running, it will start a second copy (which I think you don't want to happen, but it will do it anyway) and will send to that second copy.
  • andras2andras2 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hehe ...thanks for our answers,

I liked that send to bryce and render there . :) Well it would be great If it have better and faster render engine, otherwise I love bryce trees and plants I love carrara wind effects at tree shape section and I love Daz characters as well. your products are amazing but no external and faster render engine like thea. Otherwise I used to learn blender which is my main app. So it would not be a problem If I buy carrara standard for $150 and I could render there everything DAZ and Bryce imported scenes by other render engine like thea render. But anyway this would be a plus adding collada export into Bryce with wind features of plants working with blender together. this is complicated I know.

• menschtxmenschtx Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

Thank you Sean