Design Tool Box- Floors [Commercial]

KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I've wanted for quite some time to do some shaders for interiors and now that studio 4 can actually add surface areas on the fly I thought it was time to pull together all the textures I have been hording. The first of what we hope will be several sets is the flooring. Hopefully this will be the first in a coordinating series of products.

This set includes 16 wood floors, 20 marble tile 12, 10 stone tile, 5 slate tile and 12 carpets that have 173 color options.

Comments

• maraichmaraich Posts: 489
    edited December 1969

Those look extremely nice!

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

Thank you! I think the floors turned out rather nicely. There are options to lower or raise the reflection that I forgot to mention and a full set of files for reality users so they will have less adjustments to make. Hopefully I will have the "Paints and Papers" sorted soon and can move on to more exotic interiors like sci fi or fantasy.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS. I'd eat my scraps off of those floors any day! :coolgrin:

edited December 1969

I promise I gave them a good enough wash before they went off to QA.

• Cyn ArtCyn Art Posts: 0
    edited July 2012

Impressive! I love the 2nd one (rusty marble) especially! :-)

Post edited by Cyn Art on
    edited December 1969

I really loved doing these. I added more marbles and the stone/slate at the suggestion of my testers and I am really pleased how they turned out.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Yay! Yet another must-get product. :)

• ColdrakeColdrake Posts: 236
    edited December 1969

These look excellent! I'm really looking forward to them. :-)

Coldrake

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Wow these floors look amazing.

edited December 1969

Thank you! I really think people are going to enjoy this set. The carpets will be especially fun because there are so many color options to mix with the textures. I really love a couple of the textures I wouldn't have thought of if a tester had not suggested them.

Reality_Deco_hall2.jpg
    461 x 599 - 25K
    carpet.jpg
    461 x 600 - 56K
  • HeatherleeaHeatherleea Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

Woot! These look fabulous, can't wait!